You what me? O.o

Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

*Yamada Rio’s POV*


“How long are you planning to stare at me?” Yama-chan turned to me with deep looking eyes as if trying to push me away from his sight.



It’s been over 4 months since I transferred here on Horikoshi High School. I never even imagined myself going on this prestigious school. Thanks to Mrs. Yamada’s help, I’ve been able to feel luxurious education in my scholarship.
In one condition though… I need to make this arrogant pig to be at least normal. His innocent looking looks can be deceiving, but his sharp tongue can easily pierce one’s heart for a long mile.




Yes… being with him almost every day can even make me his personal assistant. Even though he treat me that way too, I can’t help myself but to be drawn by him and can make me smile every time he pulls a pout when looking at me.




“Oi… can you at least leave me in peace even just for 5 seconds?” he said then put down the book he was reading and fired me an unkind look.



Yet, I just continued to lean against his desk and pulled out a biggest smile to annoy him.



“Ms. Yamada Rio! You’re being annoying!! These last 4 months had been hell to me…”



What he said enthusiastically pulled me up from his own desk. I’m not even insulted by what he said. But the fact that he called me by my name is just enough to make my ear-drum jump excitedly by his words. This is the 4th time he called me by my name. I know it’s quite sad counting that but it proves my dedication upon my mission to make him at least like my existence.



“Ehhh?? What did you just say?” I said with eyes widened, still waiting for him to continue to call me by my name.



“I said you’re annoying!”



“No… not that! You called me by my name!!!”



By this remark, he immediately turned around as if ignoring all my enthusiasm. I can tell that he’s pretending to be on the other end of the world but somehow, I can feel a warm aura surrounding his body. Much warmer than the one he has a few months ago.



I smiled at myself as I watched the back of his hair being penetrated by the soft breeze coming from our classroom window. I sighed deeply with this scene and placed a small chocolate candy on his desk like I always do.

--
 



“Look at her… being all close to Yama-chan again” I heard sudden whispers behind my back which had given me chills on my spine.



It’s hard to admit, but I’m kinda used to these kind of unfriendly approaches. I know Yama-chan is all popular to everyone. So deciding to stay close to him is one of my many stupid ideas. However, having no friends in school is something that can be worked on since bothering Yama-chan all the time keeps me well entertained.




“Who does she think she is? She’s even annoying Yamada-kun…” another girl said then gave me the most unwanted look.



I remained silent for a while not really thinking what to answer back. I saw myself just looking directly to Yama-chan’s direction , not wanting to hear those words anymore. I then saw Ryosuke turn around and looked at me. He then diverted his cold looking eyes to the whispering girls which made them shut up in silence.




He always does that. I don’t really ask for his help but as soon as he knows I’m in trouble, he’s always there.

-

*Lunch break*


“Anou…” I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me.

I then quickly turned around to see who it was and found a tall looking boy smiling brightly at me. His clear complexion suddenly pulled a slight curve on my face as the brightness coming from the empty corridor’s window helped to clear his own figure.



“Hai?”



“I’m kinda new to this school and I don’t know anyone yet…” he said bashfully and turned his innocent looking face unto my direction… “I’m Kamiki Ryonusuke… yoroshiku. Sorry to be creepy but you’re the first girl I saw who seems friendly enough…”



Within seconds, I took the hand that he then offered to me as the word “friendly” just gained my attention. It is the first time someone called me “friendly” in this school since everyone practically “hates” me for being with Yama-chan all the time.



“We’re friends now, right? Yatta!!! Don’t go back from your words mister…” I said enthusiastically and shook his hand a few more times before I let it go.


“At last! Someone’s willing to befriend me…” I grinned to myself like I used to do to indicate complete victory.
 


--

*2 days later*


“This is for you…” I heard Kamiki said then handed me a box full of ichigo daifuku… “I just came to drop these off… I need to go. I have practice… Jia~”



“Uwahh~ for me? Arigatou” I smiled happily with my eyes still locked at the delicious looking food in front of me. I then shook Yama-chan who was sitting beside me… “Look Look!! Kamiki-kun gave me FOOD! How sweet!!!”



By this remark, I saw Yama-chan’s eyes watching Kamiki’s figure disappearing from the dark corridor. As usual, he pulled off an annoyed expression yet, this time, dark and sharp stare were shown after Kamiki left. After this, he stood up and led his way towards the small door of our classroom following Kamiki’s track.



“Where are you going?”



“Away from you!!!” he replied formally which left me pouting into where I was standing.

--



*The next day*


“What? Yama-chan and that boy who just transferred are having a soccer match?” one of my classmates shouted excitedly after hearing the news from a friend.



“This should be exciting!!!” another one proclaimed.



“Yeah… apparently, Yama-chan was the one who challenged Kamiki-kun…” they continued their conversation and I, on the other hand made my way in eavesdropping… “Come on! The match is starting soon! I just found out this news just now.”



I heard their heavy footsteps unto the concrete hallway floor. The idea of Yama-chan and Kamiki-kun having a match is beyond my comprehension. But the way my classmates reacted just pulled my curiosity towards the soccer field.



-

The minute I got there, the game was already starting. I saw two different colours of uniforms playing side by side each other. One in red and one in blue. I stole a glance at the screaming girls having (obviously) a Yamada Ryosuke banner and uchiwa like attending his own concert.



In seconds, I saw the man himself constantly panting across the field with one hand in the air indicating a goal… “Are you even good at soccer?” I asked silently to myself while staring at his figure.



--

“Rio-san!!!”


In an instance, I saw Kamiki in the middle of the game frantically waving his hand that is enough to gain my whole attention.



Everyone looked at him then I felt all eyes diverted unto my direction. Kamiki, still waving his hands gave off a wide smile as if uninterested on his current activities.


By this, I turned to Yama-chan who is also looking towards my figure. I saw him looking at me with an expressionless face which is even more scary that his usual cold attitude.
 


He then ran across the field completely ignoring Kamiki’s approach even more then attempted to score a goal without even the help of his other team mates. He bravely faced all the members of the opposing team.

However…
 



“Itai~~” I saw Yama-chan mouthing the words of agony while holding his right arm. One of the member of the opposing team tackled Yama-chan and made his heavy landing on the ground. Everyone saw his painful state which made me run to him in desperation.



-

“Yama-chan!!! Are you okay?”

“Of course not, you idiot!!!” he answered faintly as two muscular looking men carry him towards the nurse’s office.



--


“Are you okay now?” I asked as I slowly pulled the white curtain covering his bed on the nurse’s office to see the man who I was just cheering for just about 2 hours ago.



Like before, he just coldly turned at me and minded his own business.



“You haven’t eaten, right?” I said, still not leaving him alone… “I brought food…”

“I’m not hungry…” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter