Ice Prince

Arrogant Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

This is probably the most typical love story you will ever ever EVER read... Boy meet girl, girl meet boy... girl cursing boy, boy hate girl and they live happily ever after...

 

 

 

Profile Check:

 

Name: Yamada Rio

 

Age: 19

 

Occupation: Student, Waitress, Shop Assistant

Ambition: TO BE RICH!!! *insert evil laugh here*

 

 

 

Rio is a typical school girl with the weirdest perseverance when it comes to her dream... Being RICH!! She lives with her grandmother who took care of her and 3 other children who were left by their parents. Being an old woman having the responsibility for 4 children and having a weak body, her grandma doesn’t manage to give them enough things for their own needs. This is why Rio has God knows how many jobs with her 19 years of existence on planet Earth.

 

 

Who would think her life will turn upside down after meeting a man complete opposite of her?

 

 

 

Profile Check:

 

Name: Yamada Ryosuke

 

Age: 20

 

Occupation: Teen Idol

 

Ambition: Unknown

 

 

 

 

Let's start our story with a "ring"...

 

 

 

*inggg..... rinnggg..... rinnnnggg...*

 

 

"Moshi moshi??.." said Rio with a calm voice - whispering to mouth piece of the phone. She placed her mobile in between her ear and her shoulder to try and finish washing her own underwear with her two bare hands.

 

 

 

"Yamada Rio-san?" a mysterious voice talked opposite the line, making 78% of her attention drawn to the person speaking.

 

 

 

"hai… Rio desu.. What can I do for you?"

 

 

 

"My mistress wants to meet you personally so I'll only tell the details once. You better write it down."

 

 

 

Rio on the other hand felt her own eye brows crossing the centre before deciding to stop what she was doing and focus on the creepy sounding man over the phone. “Who the heck is this?” she managed to say with a frustrated voice while scratching the back of her head.

 

She was expecting a decent answer but instead, the voice said something which made her more confused…  "Go to the nearest café in your house at 3pm… We’ll meet you there.”

 

 

 

Beep... Beep... Beep...

 

 

 

Leaving the poor girl confused, the person on the other end of the line mysteriously hung up leaving Rio clueless.

 

 

 

11:32am

 "Why should I go? I don't even know who that was!"

 

12:13pm

 

"It’s probably a prank call.”

 

 

 

13:56pm

 

“What if… What if that scary guy haunts me down?”

 

 

 

14:28pm

 

“DARN IT!!!!!! Who the heck was that? It’s nearly time”

 

 

 

Having reassured to herself that the call was indeed fake, she cannot help herself but to wonder what kind of things await her in their  said meeting. “Don’t go Rio!!!” said the little voice in her head. However, as a result of her curiousness, she got herself following the orders of the mysterious man over the phone.

 

 

 

Yup~ Rio is a helpless child, ladies and gentlemen.

 

 

She pulled herself up and carried her body towards the said café only to see someone beautiful calling her.

 

 

 

"Kochi... Kochi!!" an unknown woman waved at her telling her to sit at the end table opposite. Rio suddenly felt more confused yet quite relived that it was a beautiful and fragile looking woman waiting for her rather than a scary man like she imagined talking over the phone.

 

 

 

As Rio approached the posh looking woman, she was welcomed by a big smile and a greeting…

 

 

 

"Hajimemae Rio-chan... Douzo.” The woman offered a seat to Rio. It was the first time they met but the woman acted like they knew each other for ages. She beamed her brightest smile at Rio which consequently pulled Rio sitting down opposite the table.

 

 

 

"Anou.. Who are you? Why did you call me here? Do I know you? Whatever it is, it wasn't me!!" She burst out with all her nervousness hiding inside even before coming to that place. Who can blame her? A stranger suddenly calling her out for a coffee is definitely NOT NORMAL.

 

 

 

Rio was expecting decent as a response but the woman just gave off a big smirk. Her innocent looking face suddenly turned into something evil looking… “I need your service…” she at last spoke, making Rio’s heart suddenly sink… "I want you to make my son come back to me. I want him to be normal again"

 

 

 

 

"I want him to talk to me again and be her mom. He's always busy and don't have time for our family” the lady continued to explain while Rio’s face was left with a O_O facial expression. Rio looked at her lips moving up and down while trying to process what the woman was saying.

 

 

 

 

Only a few moments had passed and the woman let Rio speak… A moment of silence filled the place until Rio decided to end this silly conversation.

 

 

 

“So you’re telling to befriend your son?” Rio tried to summarize everything… “With all due respect Miss, I don’t even know who you are. You just dragged me here and now you’re telling me to do something?” she continued before seeing the woman smile in front of her. Yes~ she’s still smiling even though Rio is already in distressed with all the confusion of all events.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry my dear for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Yamada Tohru. This is my son.” The woman picked out a picture from her bag and presented it to Rio. "His name is Yamada Ryosuke."

 

 

 

 

Rio can't believe her eyes when she saw the picture of Yamada Ryosuke, member of the group Hey! Say! Jump – the one and only group her friends were talking about day and night. Rio suddenly stood up and looked at the lady up and down. After a while, she thought: "oh my days!! I can actually see the resemblance!! I knew she looks familiar.”

 

 

 

 

"Onegai Rio-chan. Please help me. I promise to pay you twice your salary in your part time job. Onegai!!" The desperate looking woman put her hands together as if begging for Rio's forgiveness. Shen then held the younger girl's hand and continued to beg with a weiry expression on her face.

 

 

“But… Why me?” Rio gave a doubtful look, still trying to process that this woman in front of her is indeed Yamada Ryosuke’s mother.

 

 

 

"I think you'll be the perfect match for my son's cold attitude" she answered... “Actually, I’m a friend of your grandmother. I owe her a big favour before. I know she raised you all by herself for these past few years so I know I can trust a girl like you…”

 

 

 

 

Having seen how desperate the woman was, Rio still grabbed the chance to refuse at the offer. "I'm the wrong person to approach. I don't even know your son well, despite him being famous. Besides, I have school and part time jobs to do. sureishimasu"

 

 

 

Rio grabbed her bag as swiftly as she can and tried her best to ignore the irresistible pleading of the woman. However, Mrs. Yamada suddenly repeated one condition of the favour... "I'll pay you double your salary in your part time jobs... You'll also have a scholarship in my son's school!!" she shouted, making Rio stop and think. That opportunity will help her family as well as herself from working from various part time jobs which she hated.

 

 

 

3…

 

2…

 

1…

 

 

 

"I accept!!"

 

 

Only a minute had passed and she found herself shaking the woman's hand with affirmation as if they've known each other for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

*Rio's first day in her new school...*

 

 

 

 

Nervous? Shaking? Excitement?

 

 

 

 

NO!! All Rio can think about is her task set by Yamada Tohru.

 

 

"Your job is simple. I just want you to make my son as friendly and as loving like he used to be. Be his friend and make him smile, Rio-chan… I'm counting on you!!" Mrs. Yamada's voice still echoes inside Rio's ears...

 

 

 

"ahhhhhhh!! I'm crazy agreeing to this!!! Baka Baka Baka!!!" she SHOUTED OUT LOUD as she walked in a half empty hallway. The people around looked at her creating awkward silence in the area as Rio tried her best to cover her face to save herself from embarrassment. Her humiliation touched her face making it bright red as she found herself running away from the crowd "hazukashi!!!" she continues to run with her head down still thinking what an embarrassing first day of school!! 

 

 

*BANG!!!*

 

 

 

 

"ITAIIIII... Oi!! Can you please look where you're goiii...." her voice faded after seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter