Everything Will Be Allright

Our Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee sighs.  Everything that happened past made him realised about someone that he should appreciate more.

 

"Hey, sweetie ! What's wrong with the sigh?" Byunghun looks at his adorable boyfriend.

 

"Nothing. Just thinking about the past. Hunnie, I'm sorry for all those thing I did.." Chanhee's lips tremble as his eyes start to teary.

 

Byunghun smiles weakly. "You and your emotional side. And tell me, why I love having you in my arms? " He chuckles when Chanhee hits him like softly on his chest. "We managed to protect our love even we lost it once. Let's secure it, okay?" He kisses Chanhee lightly on nose. "Talking about past, how come you and Changjo be lovey-dovey in front of me." Byunghun scoffs when he remembered those times when they were acting like strangers.

 

"Like you and Ricky didn't." Chanhee pouts. "I also caught you red handed when you were kissing him like we have no tomorrow."

 

"Tell me now, now !" Out of moon, Byunhun sings the Trouble Maker's song.

 

Chanhee stares at him questioningly.

 

"Nothing. " Byunghun pulls Chanhee on his lap and starts to kiss him passionately.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter