The Last Chance

Our Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I step out from the car with a heavy heart. People are flooding the market and how I'm not so love to be in this crowded place. I glances at the hyper kid beside me. He is shouting eagerly and his hands are flailing all over the place. I sigh and try to put the kid calm. Seriously here, can he act as a normal for once?

 

He jumps as he tries to stop at the stall he likes, I mean all the stalls. He just like 'Oh hyung! Can we buy these?' and almost all the stalls are selling the same things. Why he has to stop everywhere? Just find the cheap one and we can get lost from this place as soon as possible. I puffs my cheek and try to ignore the other's pleading.

 

We stop at the fried chicken stall when I see him, smiling angelic. I freeze on the spot before the kid keeps disturbing me to pay for him. I shake my head and pay the chicken. Before I could realize, he is next to me. I gulp my saliva and try to act surprise if he acknowledges me. But my heart is a chicken, my legs bring me afar from him. And I can see my car nearby while he is getting far.

 

I dumps my head to the steering.  I hit numerous time before the kid stops me. My head all bleeding but I never care because my heart is in critical stage. I can never forget him. I look outside from my window, he still smiling and chuckling. I grip the steering tightly, my heart is in pain. The weather could understand me, the rain start to pour down heavily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter