Now That I Have You Again

Now That I Have You

It's been ten years since Suho has left.

Christy had a hard time adjusting the first few months, but now she's fine.

Damn, highschool is a lot harder than she thought, but it's ok. Her oppas help her when they can and her Joonmyeon oppa inspires her to work her off in anything.

She misses Joonmyeon, no doubt. They rarely talk, either she's too busy or vice versa.

"Ms. Wu, Ms. Wu please go out the front of the school." Luhan's voice fills the school as the speakers go on.

"What the heck Luhan??" she mumbles as she gathers her things and heads out the class.

As she heads down the stairs,she notices most of the students staring outside at something. Well more like someone, but she didn't know that.

 

Coming out she places her book bag on the bench and walks toward a man leaning by the school gate.

"What do you  want Luhan oppa? Just cuz your the school president doesn't mean that you can pull me out when you want to."

She pauses when the body turns around and it seems like time froze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=amQE-c0jzWc

'Tao has just made time slow down didn't he?'

As if in slow motion, the body turns around and a familiar beautiful smile greets her.

"I promise to come back. I've missed you Christy."

Her eyes widen, "J-Joonmyeon oppa??"

Suho smiles and walks up to Christy, giving her a warm hug. "The one and only." He cooes.

Christy smiles and cries tears of happiness. She hugs him back just as tight and hides her face on his chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp4tDyPN7h0

 

Christy is pulled out of class and is now with her oppa walking to the park.

"Oppa, how was China?" Christy asks shyly. 'What is this? Why is my heart beating so quickly?'

"Pretty good, I made new friends."

"Oppa.. Uhm.."

"Christy can I ask you something?" Suho suddenly says, surprising a half awake Christy.

"Y-yeah what is it?"

"Do you still have the locket I gave you?"

Christy blinked at the question, but nonetheless nodded and showed him the locket that was around her neck.

Suho grinned, "Good" Suho sat on the park bench and taped the side beside him for her to sit "What I do next, don't get mad at me ok?"

Christy gave him a peculiar look. "O...kay??"

tumblr_m3kvfcJJ9T1r3l91eo1_500.jpg

'OMO! J-Joonmyeon oppa is kissing  me!'

'I'm finally kissing you. Don't push me away please...'

Finally getting her act together, Christy smiled into the kiss and kissed Suho back.

Suho smiled and wrapped his arm around Christy.

When they pulled away, Christy blushed and Suho chuckled at her cute expression.

"Wu Christy, will you be my beautiful, y girlfriend?" Suho asked already knowing the answer.

"Mmm, YES!" Christy giggled as she hugged Suho. Her wonderful boyfriend.

 

 

Well, now Suho and Christy are married and has a five year old son named Baekhyun.

They're a happy family and will always be together forever.

"Eomma! There's a family that just moved in next door and I became friends with a girl from China named Xin Hua!"

"Omo, that's great honey!" Christy says picking up her dirty son, who's been playing outside all day.

"Eomma, can you tell me the story of you and appa again? I want that to happen for me too!"

Christy giggled and shook her head. "Baekhyun, you're too young for that, but arasso I'll tell you our story again."

"Yay!!" Baekhyun cheered before running to his appa who just got home from work.

"Woah! Why is my boy cheering while still dirty? Gimme kiss"

Baekhyun kisses his father's cheek and tells his that Christy will be sharing their love story again.

Suho looks at Christy and smiles lovingly at her. "Eomma is beautiful huh?"

Baekhyun nods, "I'm happy appa married eomma."

"Me too.." Suho says before placing a tender kiss on Christy lips, meanwhile Baekhyun saw that coming.. soo.... he covered his eyes leaving a bit of room to look at his parents smiling at the romantic sight.

 

 

 

 

THE END~~ Ending is sorta rushed, sorry~~

Hope y'all enjoyed!