I'm Leaving

Now That I Have You

"Eomma! Can I visit Joonmyeon oppa?"

Genna looks at her 7 year old daughter and tells her to ask her father Kris.

"Appa, appa!! Can I visit Joonmyeon oppa??"

Kris places the book he's reading on the table and picks up his baby girl. "Of course Christy. Just make sure you won't cry when we say it's time to go home."

Christy nods and hops out of her father's lap to dress up.

After a while, Christy comes down wearing Suho's favorite outfit.

315683_161559060598002_116423568444885_3

"Omo, Christy who picked out your clothes?" Genna asks.

Christy points to a direction, her finger leads to her older brother Luhan. "Lulu oppa, Hunhun oppa helped he dress up!"

Christy beamed as her two older brothers came down the stairs also dressed up.

"Mama, Baba, does Meimei look cute?" Luhan asks holding his your sister's hand.

"Eomma, Appa, did I dress her up right?" Sehun asks holding her other hand.

The parents smile at their children and nod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrwxG1sCZaE

The children arrive at Suho's house only to see a moving truck in front of the house.

Christy leaps out the car and runs around looking for Suho. Finally spotting him, she starts to tear up and run to him.

"Joonmyeon oppa!!!~" She screams, causing him to turn around.

"C-christy.." he whispers, holding his arms out he embraces the crying girl.

"O-oppa, you're not leaving are you?"

Suho nuzzles his head to the crook of her neck and takes in her scent, she smells like strawberries and vanilla, "Mianhe Christy.."

Luhan and Sehun run to the two children and have a group hug.

"Hyung, Sehun.. Mianhe, I didn't want to tell you guys because it'd be hard for me to say goodbye." Suho says bowing to them.

"Pabo~ you still should've told us instead of us having to figure out this way." Sehun says thumping his hyung's head.

"That's right, if Christy never suggested coming here then you all would've left without letting us know." Luhan says holding onto his still crying sister.

Suho sighed and asked the boys to leave him and Christy first before he had to leave.

 

"Christy, you know I'll always protect you right?" Suho says prying her hands out of her wet teary face.

She nodded and sniffled.

"Oppa promises to come back ok?"

"Promise? You can't break it arasso!?" Christy says cutely.

Suho chuckles and hugs her one last time, secretly slipping something into her pocket.

"Arasso" Suho kisses her forehead then goes to his car.

 

Waving goodbye, Suho holds back tears 'I promise to come back Christy, wait for oppa."

Christy shoves her hands into her pocket after waving and feels something cold in her pocket. She takes it out and smiles sadly.

  il_fullxfull.338725505.jpg

A heart locket, a note was attached and she read it.

'I'll come back for you Christy. Don't forget me angel.'

"Pabo, how can I forget you.."