Chapter 3

SOULMATES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chanyeol ~

 

It has been a week already since the day I was discharge at the hospital. Now, I’m here in my room just about to finish in arranging my bed. I tucked the sheet under it and it’s done. Then Sun-young popped in my head. All the memories I had with her did. Ever since I was discharge in the hospital, I never got the chance to see her anymore. My mom walked in the room upon seeing me in deep thoughts.

“Chanyeol, are you okay?” she asked.

“Do you have any news about the girl who bumped me?” I frankly asked.

“Both of you were only brought at the same hospital but ….. You know, one day I heard that she was gone…” my mom answered. My eyes widened at what she said. Gone? It can’t be. She can’t be.

“Sun-young’s dead?” I mumbled.

“You know the person who bumped you?” my mom asked. I didn’t answer my mom’s question but instead, i said, “I’ll be back...” then ran off.

I arrived at Sun-young’s house and knocked on the door. No one seemed to be home. But, the door wasn’t lock either. I opened it and walked in. I walked upstairs to her room. All the memories kept replaying in my mind. Or was it just a dream? At the side, I saw pictures of her.

*I don’t know how our souls met. If it’s true or not but I don’t care. All I know is… you made me happy. You were with me in times when I was confused, even if it’s just in my dreams. I hope… you’re also happy wherever you are. Thank you for helping me go back. I hope I could’ve done the same for you if only I woke up earlier.* I thought as a tear trickled down my face.

 

~ Sun-young ~

 

I heard the door opened and I immediately walked out of my room and checked who it was. At this moment, all I ever wanted to see was Chanyeol. I want to know how he was doing lately or if he was okay. To my surprise, it was him! My face brightened as I saw him walked up the stairs. I followed after him, going to my room. My gaze was all fixed in face. He walked at the side where my pictures were seen. He looked at each picture. I watched him with teary eyes.

*I missed you, Chanyeol. I’m glad to see you doing fine. I can’t say the same thing to myself though. Thank you, for making me happy. I enjoyed the memories I had with you. But the best part out of it, was the time I met you.* I thought then tears began oozing down my face. I tried to touch his face but my hands just passed through. A sigh was all I could manage.

 

~ Chanyeol ~

“Who are you?” a guy asked. I immediately wiped my tears away then turned to face him and approached him. “And what are you doing in my house?” the guy added.

“Your house? Your Sun-young’s dad.” I said, “I’m Sun-young’s friend.” I offered a hand and he shook it. “I got in because the door wasn’t locked. I heard what happened to your daughter…” He softly nodded his head.

“My condolences are yours…” I said. His eyes widened at what I said.

“What are you saying? My daughter is not yet dead.” He frankly said. My eyes widened and my face brightened at his words.

“Then where is she?” I asked.

 

**********

 

I walked on the hospital room that Sun-young’s dad told me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter