first meeting

Black Pearl

«  damn you ! » I glared at the person beside me .

Because of him I’m stick here in this forest, as if I had a choice today morning i was dragged out of my  room’s window , it was the first day of the new beginning year and he said he wanted to see it’s first sunrise , i don’t complain the view was really beautiful besides that i was just with my pajama and it was a little freezing , he thought also of bringing breakfast and camera , after eating a little and taking some photos ( with my ruffled hair and pajama==) , as we were walking in the forest to go back , he suddenly started to whine and cursing .

“ Eunhyuk!! What’s wrong ? “ I turned and asked him surprised by his sudden action

He pointed up between the trees to the sun rays “ the sun..it’s too sunny for me to face it” he looked at me with pleading eyes as my face dropped , oh no .

Eunhyuk is my ‘special friend’ and as he is ‘special’ , he cant face the sun ,always hanging just at nights  or when the weather is rainy , it was snowing today but turned up to be a sunny day even if .

And it’s how I’m now leaning against a tree glaring at the person beside me , unfortunately today was the day my new roommate will come but fortunately I called Donghae oppa from Eunhyuk’s cellphone ,since I didn’t bring mine with me, and asked him if he could go greet and keep company to her until I come , as the Doddy he is he accepted gladly .

 

“ I don’t understand something “ Eunhyuk chirped sitting in front of me , I looked at him , “ why you call Donghae ‘Oppa’ and me no , I mean we’re the same age me and him and yet it’s only him who benefits from ‘oppa’ “ he pouted then looked at me , I chuckled .

 

He titled his head and looked at me , “ what ?” I asked preventing my laugh , “ so no oppa?” he pouted , awooo I just wanted pinch him but of course I didn’t .

He sighed lightly , “ well at least call me Hyukjae not Eunhyuk “ , I smiled and nodded happily , Hyukjae is his real name but in front of others he is Eunhyuk .

The evening came and after the sunset , we finally could go out of the forest

“ aaah now how I will go back ? I don’t even have the keys” I whined

“ you go back from when you went out” he winked

“wha-“ befor I completed and realized what he meant I was in the air and within minutes in front of my window

“ I hate you !”

“ oh that’s hurt” he teased , I glared at him and closed the window , I turned and smiled slightly , it was fun even if .

I looked at myself at the mirror , what a pity was my look , I quickly changed into proper clothes and arranged my hair ,  I  breathed fully then opened my room’s door .

“ OH MY GOD!!” a voice screamed and was followed with loud “thud” of dropping sound , I stood in my place frozed as well , before me was a young lady kneeling at the floor picking some stuffs she dropped , thankfully it wasn’t anything that could broke , I kneeled and helped her .

“ From where did you come from!!” she stated still shocked , well it’s understandable , she entered in an empty house and she’s the only one who have the keys and now I’m coming out from my room .

“ I’m sorry “ I smiled apologized , hoping she wont ask more because I don’t know how I will explain to her that I flew to my window to come here , “ I didn’t mean to scare you” I added .

She adjusted her glasses and I handed her her last outfit , “ it’s okay it’s okay” she smiled and stood up , and so I did .

“ I’m Riwel “ I handed my hand for shake “ I guess you are Jocelyne” I smiled .

She was pretty , had middle long brown hair , tall form, well featured body and beautiful honey eyes , I smiled again .

“ yes I am” she shook my hand and bowed lightly .

“ Well Jocelyne you are beautiful”

“ and you are so young “ she answered back , and I laughed .

“ I hope you don’t mind” I smiled widely to her , ‘’ I’m sorry I couldn’t make it for this evening but I sent my friend here , did he come?”

“oh yes you mean Donghae , he was kind to show me all the house and all”

“D-donghae ?” I asked confusedly

She might have read the surprise in my face because she quickly stated “ Don’t tell me it’s not him your friend!!” she was shocked

I shook my head quickly , “ no no it’s him sorry, I hope he wasn’t too y” I pulled out my tongue

She laughed “ I can deal with it” .

I smiled,  “ well this is your new home , I hope you like it, everything here is yours except my room , so you can feel free to live in your ease “

She smiled and nodded “ and as you know the rent now will be devised by two , so it wont be too expensive” I added , we talked about the amount and if it was okay with it and after everything was okay I went to take a little shower still confused on Donghae oppa ‘s behavior ..

 

It was dark outside , I was sitting on the couch listening to my musicplayer while Jocelyne was sitting on the opposite single leather white chair reading some books , I sipped some of my thyme tea since I caught a little cold due to today’s sudden events , when suddenly the doorbell ringed , I stood up lazily and sneezed on the way , I opened the door and was happy to see who it was .

“ Oh someone is sick ??” Heechull oppa , one of my favorite oppas cupped my face .

“ yeah “ I pouted , “ and it’s HIS fault “ I pointed at the boy standing beside him , well I just like to act spoiled in front of Heechull , he glared at the said person and enveloped me into a hug “ don’t worry oppa will warm his doengsang”

I greeted the rest of the band and closed the door.

“ oh we have company here” Sungmin chimed.       

“ Guys this is my new roommate Jocelyne-“

“ Hi Jocelyne” Donghae cut my words and greeted her with wide smile , she bowed her head slightly while the others smirked at him , I chuckled .

“  Jocelyne those are my bestfriends , D..Donghae as you previously saw him “ I cleared my throast “ Heenim oppa , Eunhyuk , Gui and Sonmin oppas” I introduce them to her , they waved at her and she smiled back , “ and they are couple by the way ," i pointed at Kyu and Minnie "hope you’re not one of those psyco homophobic^^”

“ oh no don’t worry, I’m glad to meet you all “ she smiled at them and went back to her reading as they sat on the couch and on the floor .

“ya why did you voice out his name !” Kyuhyun elbowed me with a whisper

“ you must ask him that question!” I pointed at Donghae “ why did you tell her ?!” I asked in my turn

“ hey calm down guys , I don’t know it came before I could think… plus she is … different” he looked at her .

“ different my do you remember the last time one of us said his real name!!” Heechul oppa almost shouted

“ ya I’m not Hyuk okay?! I don’t sleep every night with a girl so quit those words-“

“ Bastard!!” Heechul oppa shouted , I sighed and then everything went silent .

“ omy god riwel I’m sorry I didn’t mean” Donghae took my hands , I smiled “ it’s okay you don’t have to apologize , it’s not like we’re dating or something” I nodded at him and avoided any eye contact with Hyukjae .

At that moment Jocelyne stood up and closed her book “ I should get sleeping now , enjoy your night” she smiled and I wished her nighty back as she passed by us , and as she passed by us , I could see Donghae oppa’s stares , yes unless some ones Donghae is distrustful and doesn’t talk with anyone let alone say his real name to a stranger , I knew by his stares that this exception wasn’t due to any “slip of tongue” , by his deep smile as she closed the door I sensed that things will change in our lives in the future .