New beginning , meet mister trouble

Black Pearl

Jocelyn POV 

i woke up this morning promising myself for a new beginnig , to forget the past and move on ! i was always alone , no real friend no real cusins no real mates , always distance relationship , i stoped dating from highschool , cause i found it not that serious and the guys are always boring or planing to get under my so i put them always in the friend zone, i'm not that kind of girl who accept anyone or try whatever , i should know the guy very well , that why i began by the friend tactic but always end up there . 

i choose the most far country to restart , so i choose South Korea , i applyed for english assistant , it was easy to get job , and the residance well was easy too , i was lucky enough to find a foreign girl like me who search for a rommate , her only condition was no dagging on her personal life so that was easy .

today is my first day in the new appartment , i'm so excited , new country new job new appartement well new life , and i hope it's good start .

i don't have that much baggage , so i got the cab and headed to my new distination , the building was old fashioned , in a calm fancy street , just amazing , my adrenaline was racing in my body , i could feel my heart beat in my ear , i run the bell for the 13 apartement , and waiting like a kid for his present but was no respend , the second the third no one , oh is she forgot about my appoinetement with her , i rememeber i discuss my agrement with her on the phone , she was nice and cool and she accept me even without seeing me , just the fact that i don't give crap about her life was the keypass word , now i get confused , did she change her mind , so i waited , it's passed half an hour and she didn't show up yet ... all my excitement change to fear and omg i hate this feeling ... 

minute later a hundsome man was heading to my direction , he was so hundsome , charm eyes , his hair was inky black ,just like the leather jacket he wear and old reaped jeans but it's looks expensive so i think it's just was disined like that , he wasn't that tall but taller than me , a beautiful smirk wearing his beautiful face , my heart start racing , i think he live here .

all the excitement and the adrenaline are back now , tried to look aways but it was impossible , his beautiful face was like a magnet , so nervous i moved aside so he can enter to the building but for my shock he stopped just infront of me , stunning by his action i was waiting like student for his final yeas result . "Hey , Jocelyn ? right ?" he ask with smile to die for , 

" ehh..hh. yeah ! that's me !" finaly my voice got back , how could he know my name , confusedness  shows easely on my face i looked pathetic i know  , he smiles acknowledge my panic , " it's fine , don't be scared i'm not creapy stalker , i'm Donghae , Riwel close friend , she send me to let you in , she apologize she couldn't come , we had a probleme yesterday while celebrating and it took time "  " oh ,  it's ok , it' s my fault i didn't give her my phone number" " i can take it for her" he add with a playful wink , oh no i'm not that easy " it's ok i will give it to her later" " as you like , can i let you in " " oh sure , i would love to , i was freezing here " " realy , it's beautiful day and it's getting more interesting now" i looked at him confused , is he flirting with me ? oh boy you are beautiful but i'm too way to be an easy target , i return his smile ignore his commente , he opend the door and let me in first with a over gentilman bow acting , ok he's funny .

wow the apartement is so beautiful and big , the decor are modern with big black leather couch and two big chair with the same design , in the center   a coffee table some magazines on it , in my right there is the kitchen so big and open , the  barstool are modern black too and confortble , the bar is big and round on in the end , i liked the place from the first sigh , but it seems so clod , and turn a notice he was watching me , i turn back and ignore him , she said don't ask about her personal life so i kept my mouth shut and continue my home turn , yes this must be my new home , i opend the door and he stoped me " oh oh this is Riwal's Room , your room is the other way " and fished with is his killer smile " oh i'm sorry , that way" i gesture my hand to the oposed way and he nod playfuly , God why he still here , go and let me alone , i opend the door and wow , i'm stuned the room is big with white wall , the bed big too i set and so comfortble , good ,smiling i take a look to the big window in front of the bed , this room is designed for me for sure , i turn my head and watched him smiling back , " i see you like your new place " " yeah , so big and so beautiful" " you like big things ?" he smirk , i flushed is he allusing to something or i'm ert, i ignored him and turn to open a door , oh it's the bathroom , i loved there is a shower , bathtub , a beautyful sink designed like swan , and toilet of course it's all white with pinck flowers ,i turned to him " is that real or i'm dreaming ?" he smirk " i can make you sure your not dreaming , make you screaming will be my job"  ok not funny , " ok thank you, you let me in , you can go now " i closed the bathroom door and strom to my breafcases to emptied them in my new closet , " oh that will be rude , i should keep you conpany till Riwel come back " i give him look _are you serious_ " it's OK , i'm big girl , plus i should take a shower and some rest" " ok then , i see i"m not welcome any more, my job is done , and if you need anything you can just call me .." " no thanks , i don't need anything" , i love this place and i don't want anything to ruined , even a beautiful hundsome man , Riwel will be upset if she know i'm interested in her best friend , that wan't our agreement . i said goodbye and he left , finaly i'm alone in this big modern beauiful home , now i call this a real start , smiling i head to my room to take a shower  and have a small nap before facing my new roomate .