Chapter 5

I Love you, Baby..

Finally I'm Update guys!! i hope you enjoyed.. ^^

 

 

 

 

"How could he did this to me? I love him so much, damn it!" Yunho cursed. He drunk tonight in his brother's bar, while thinking how his wife could do something horrible thing to him. Cheating behind his back.

 

"Hyung!!" Shouted Junsu, Yunho's brother, when he saw his hyung sit alone in the corner. "What're you doing here? are you supposed back home companying Jae-Hyung?" Asked junsu smiling without knowing what really happen between his hyungs.

 

"Don't mention him in front of me!" Yunho hissed angry. "He's no longer in my life."

 

"Eh? Wae, hyung? Something Happen?" Asked Junsu again. Usually his hyung always praising his wife with full of affection, but tonight Yunho look pissed when Junsu mention Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong.. He-he’s cheating on me.” Answered Yunho almost whisperd.

 

“Ne, hyung? Jae-hyung did what?”

 

Yunho sighed. “He’s cheating on me, behind my back with another man, Su. How could he!? I love him, so much! Did my love for him is not enough!? I do everything to make him happy. But what i’ve got? He betrayed me.”

 

Junsu frowned. He doesn’t belive that Jaejoong would never  did this to Yunho, he know for sure, his brother in-law love his hyung so much. So it’s imposibble. “Are you sure, hyung? Jae-hyung would never do such thing to you, hyung. He love you so much.”

 

“I saw them, Su! Jaejoong with another hugging each other, like what lovers did.” Argued Yunho.

 

“Did you see them with your own eyes, hyung?”

 

Yunho shook his head. “But there’s a lot of pictures of them, Su. My wife with another guy. And Jaejoog admitted that he cheating on me.” Yunho sobbing make Junsu cringed. He never saw his hyung in this state.

 

“Oh, Hyung..” Junsu step closer to his hyung than hug him. Yunho crying in Junsu’s arms. “I’m sorry to hear that, hyung.” But still Junsu not believing that Jaejoong could do something bad to his hyung. “Did you bring the pictures with you, hyung?”

 

Yunho nodding. “Just one.”

 

“Can i see it?”

 

Yunho nodding again then took the picture and give it to Junsu.

 

Junsu looked surprised after seeing the picture. “Hyung, i know this guy.”

 

Yunho snapped his head. “You know him?

 

Junsu nodded his head. “His name is Shim Changmin. He’s doctor in Seoul University Hospital, specialist in internal medicine. He’s my friend. And also he has a boyfriend, hyung.”

 

Yunho frowned. “So, he’s cheating on his boyfriend with my wife!?”

 

“No, it’s impossible, hyung.” Junsu shake his head.

 

“What? It’s so possible, Su!” Yunho shouted angry.

 

“Because... because Changmin’s boyfriend is Jae-hyung’s brother, hyung.” Explained Junsu.

 

“Yoochunnie?” Asked Yunho.

 

“Yes, Yoochunnie. Your favorite brother in law, hyung. And also, Changmin is Jae-hyung bestfriend. Beside, Changmin loves Yoochunnie so much. So it’s impossible, hyung.” Junsu explained while imagine how Changmin show his affection to Yoochun.

 

“B-but.. but Jae admitted he cheated on me. He said straight to my face, Su.” Said Yunho with restless voice. So why, Jaejoong said that Shim Changmin is his lover.

 

“Do you want me to call Changmin, hyung? To asked him what is really going on?”

 

“Yes, please.”

 

Than Junsu dialed Changmin’s number.

 

“Hello?” Changmin answered.

 

Junsu smile. “Hi, Minnie, how are you?”

 

“Don’t call me with that name, Duck !!” Changmin hissed. “But anyhow, i’m fine. Just arrived from hospital.”

 

Junsu chuckled. “I like to tease you.”

 

“Yeah.. yeah.. so what’s up, Su? Not usually you called me in this hour. Something happen?” Asked Changmin, he sound worried. Because Junsu would never called him in this hour.

 

“Actually there’s something i wanted to ask you, Min.”

 

“Okay, spilled up. What is it?”

 

Junsu sighed. “Did you met Jae-hyung recently, Min?”

 

“Uhm.. Yes, i met him three days ago.”

 

“In the park?”

 

“Uhm.. ah-yes. In the park. In front of hospital.” Answered Changmin. “What happened, Su? Did something happen to Jaejoong?” asked Changmin worried.

 

“No, everything is fine, Min. It just..” Junsu hesitated.

 

“Just what, Su?”

 

“Apperently someone took  alot of pictures of you and Jae-hyung in the park three days ago, Min.”

 

“Fuih.. i thought something bad happed to Jaejoong. You scare me, Su.” Said Changmin relief. “So, what the problem?”

 

“The problem is the pictures. It’s captured when you and Jae-hyung hugging each other.” Explained Junsu while he stared at the picture in his hand.

 

“Is it just me and Jaejoong hugged each other, right?”

 

“But not in this picture. Both of you looks so in love. And it makes Yunho-hyung thought Jae-hyung cheated behind his back with you, Min.” Junsu trying to explain to Changmin what’s really going on. “And he kicked out Jae-hyung from their house.”

 

“O, !” cursed Changmin.

 

“Yeah, !” echoed Junsu.

 

“This is just misunderstanding, Su. The truth is when we in the park, Jaejoong almost fall down because he feel suddenly dizzy, and i happenn just beside him. So i caught him before he hit the ground. That’s it.” Explained Changmin. “Has Jaejoong explain what really going on with him to his husband?”

 

“I guess not. He just said that he’s pregnant.” Answered Junsu, not awared thatYunho already stand beside him, listening to their conversation. “Is there something that Yunho-hyung need to know about Jae-hyung condition, Min?”

 

“What is it, Su? What i need to know?” asked Yunho with shore voice.

 

“Hyung, you shock me!” shouted Junsu. “It’s about Jae-hyung condition.”

 

“Jae, condition?”

 

Junsu nodded. “Do you want to talk to Changmin yourself?”

 

Yunho nodded, “Can i?”

 

“Sure.” Answered Junsu. “Min, Yunho-hyung want to talking to you. Please cleared this misundertanding, tell him everything you know, Min.”

 

“Sure, Su. I will.”

 

“Thanks.” Mumbled junsu. And handed his handphone to his hyung.

 

Yunho take a breath before he speak to Changmin. “Hello, Changmin-ssi. This is Yunho.”

 

“Hello to you Yunho-ssi. What can i help you?”

 

“I need to asked you something.” Yunho take a breath again. “Did you really Jaejoong’s bestfriend?”

 

Without hesitated Changmin answered. “Yes, i am. And currently i dating his little brother, Yoochun.”

 

“You’re not his lover?” asked yunho carefully.

 

Changmin sighed. “This is just misunderstanding, Yunho-ssi. And i can make sure that Jaejoong would never cheating on you. He so in love with you. He wouldn’t do something that can hurt your feeling.”

 

“B-but why Jaejoong said to me that he cheated me?”

 

Changmin grinning, “I guess Jaejoong hasn’t tell you, Yunho-ssi.”

 

“He just tell me that he’s pregnant. What else he need to tell me, Changmin-ssi?” asked Yunho curious.

 

“It’s not my place to tell you about this, Yunho-ssi. You need to asked Jaejoong yourself.” Said Changmin.

 

“I-i don’t know where he’s going. i kicked him out.”

 

“Have you checked him in Chunnie’s apartement, Yunho-ssi?
 

“No.”

 

“I guess he’s there.”

 

“Chunnie’s apartement?”

 

“Yes.” Answered Changmin. “Go find him, and asked Jaejoong to tell you the truth.” Changmin gives Yunho courage.

 

Yunho still have no idea what the truth that Jaejoong hiding from him. But right now he need to see his wife then asked him what is really going on..

 

Tbc..

 

 

A/N: How is it? Is it okay? Or bad? Comment, please.. ^^