Sorry

Heven in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                   I’m am no longer feeling it for this story… at first i was like “ Yeah my first fic ever!” But then i was like “ I don’t know how to continue!” I am completely uninspired with it. I still want to continue it so i’ll keep trying. It was my first attempt at writing, so i don’t wanna delete it just yet. The 3ed chapter is almost done but i'm not completely satisfied. Also i discovered that I’m a bad story teller and an even worse creator. So ill try to stay away from all of that but occasionally my brain will want more, so ill add some steam every once in a while. But that would have to wait since i do get busy. Ill go ahead and try to post up the next chapter hopefully sometime next week but afterwards  this fic would have to be put on hold. I’m also going to go ahead and make it for “subscribers only.” I’ll try to get back to this fic as soon as the hassle of learning a new language goes away, but I won’t make a promise. Sorry to all those already subscribed to this story, Thank you for supporting it. Sorry that i disappointed you, but i’ll try to make it up to you. I love you all, even the silent readers! Also I would encourage for you to read at least one of my other fics. They are poorly written so consider yourself worn but they are somehow satisfying. And i would appreciate it if you would subscribe or comment on any one of them. Thanks for reading until the end.

 

-With all my love, Yeoja16 P.S. Kyusung is not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter