:)

Friend.

You’re free now” Hakyeon said. His voice, obviously sad.

Do we really have to do this? Taekwoon is just a friend who needed someone to talk to that time.” I said, trying to save the relationship until the very last minute.

We were friends too…” He shook his head and sighed.

 

We ended that day with a handshake and a hug to say goodbye. The next day, everything was totally awkward when we tried to act as friends again but eventually, we got used to it. We were back to being just friends, annoying, bullying and just helping each other out.

 

I had to admit Taekwoon was a guy who was almost perfect just like Hakyeon, but I never felt anything for him. Just like what I told Hakyeon, Taekwoon is just a friend.

 

---

You didn’t answer my question.” Hakyeon said and puffed his cheeks.

 

I shook my head and blinked to get rid of the memories I was thinking of and looked down to avoid his gaze. “What Question?

How have you been doing?” Hakyeon repeated his question

I’m fine…” I said while distracting myself with the throw pillow as if it was the first time I’ve seen it. He was still looking at me, obviously waiting for another answer. “I haven’t seen you for almost 5 years! I’m trying to start a conversation here but you answer my question with that, wow great.” He said and crossed his arms.

Then what do you want to know?”  I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

 

He bit his lip for a sec and scratched his head. “I heard you and Taekwoon went to the same University and is working at the same place”.

 

I blinked “Y-yeah

He puffed his cheeks once again and looked at the other side of the room. He placed his hands on his thighs, a mannerism of his when he wants to say something but was contemplating about it.

Just say it Hakyeon” I said and chuckled

……… So Taekwoon and you really happened?” He asked and finally looked at me once again. Looking back at him, my lips suddenly formed a smile. “No Hakyeon, it didn’t happen” he blinked and sighed.

 

Silence filled the room once again. Surprisingly, it was not awkward.

 

Just like what I told you before, Taekwoon is just a friend.

mhmm…

 

What about you--” “So do you wa--

 

We said at same time and blinked. “You first” he chuckled.

 

right… What about you? Do you have a girlfriend now?

After you, there’s no one who caught my attention yet. It’s like you planted something in me that’s preventing me to look at other girls” He joked and looked at me. “I’m awesome like that” I said and with that the two of us laughed

You have something to say to, right?” I started… “Yeah” He said and he was back to his normal self.

He raised his left arm, s it around my shoulders and rested it there. His eyes were shining and his lips formed into a smile “So do you want to go out sometimes?” he paused and moved his face closer to mine making my cheeks redder than how it already is.

 

for now, let’s be friends because there’s something I’d really like to happen again.” He said, his smiled. if another girl saw this smile, she would probably think he's a ert. But to me, It's a smile I would really like to see every second~

--

/Hides/