1

Friend.

His hard and long…..

 

 

 

fingers started hurting me as he poked me so hard on my right arm.

Cha Hakyeon will you please stop! It’s seriously annoying!” I said as I push him away from me and he fell from the couch to the cold floor.

 

Hakyeon is one of my friends since High School, a really annoying friend that even my younger brother Sanghyuk (who is usually friendly and nice) wants to kick him out right this very moment.

But here he is, trying to sit beside me again on our couch. How did this even happen?

 

---

 

I was walking home from work, tired and SERIOUSLY hungry, when someone suddenly slipped his hands around my waist, pulled me close to his body and whispered one of his greasy erted lines right beside my ears.
 

At that moment, I realized who it was. 

I wanted to walk away or maybe run while screaming that a ert just harassed me... but the moment he smiled at me when I looked up at him, my High School feelings for him all came back and I realized how much I missed him (or maybe I just wanted to save myself from the embarrassment and stares if I scream).
 

Asking him how he found me and what he wants, he just simply said he was walking out from one of the restaurants where he and his co-workers ate, and he wanted to spend some time since the last time he saw me was during our last hangout after High school graduation.

 

 

I’m locking myself up on my room” Sanghyuk said, obviously annoyed and I just gave him a nod.

 

So, how have you been doing?” He asked and started poking my arm again making me raise my eyebrow, signaling him to seriously stop poking me. He rolled his eyes and just sat there comfortably.

 

Suddenly everything was quiet.

 

I looked at him and bit my lip.

He was still handsome, probably better than how he looked like during our high school days.  I was still trying to look at his perfect side view when he turned his head and looked at me, and just like that our eyes met….. just like that I noticed how my heart started beating at an incredibly fast pace and felt my cheeks burn.

 

You see, Hakyeon and I weren’t exactly just friends…  He WAS my boyfriend.

---

Hi N-ica Oppar! (lol)

If you're reading this and you think it's bad, forgive me.

I already told you last night that I'm not a good writer, I don't like editing typos and wrong grammars, AND that I changed my u/n here just to hide from the people who knows me. hahahaha

I'm sorry if it's not good enough But.....

 

I love you zomg :""">