愛証 (Aishō)

iTunes Drabbles - Challenge - [04 Mixed]

 愛証 (Aishō) – Koda Kumi – 03:53
Jonghyun/Onew (broken) | 225 Words

Moping around and feeling sorry for himself was what Jonghyun did best, but it felt justified this time. He was so angry with himself, if only he could take back his words.

He didn’t even know why he said what he said.

He didn’t understand love, Kibum had always said he was childish, and Minho had always said he didn’t deserve Jinki and they were both right. Even Taemin had warned him that his actions would lose him the other bubbly man and they had all been right, and all younger than him at that.

He was a fool and no one knew that he deserved this better than himself. But that didn’t stop it from hurting.

He would give anything to have the smaller man in his arms again. To hold him and kiss him, feel the other underneath him, his soft curves always moulded so well into his firm hold.

It was his first time being in a serious relationship and he messed it up. He knew that now, he was pitiful to let his fears stop him from making the best thing ever to happen to him happy. He hated himself for being the cause of the tears that had run down that beautiful face and he couldn’t stand the thought of someone else being the one to wipe them away either.