#1. Cold Bastard

A Beautiful Distraction

 

“AAAARRRGGGHHHHH……..!!!!!!!!”

 

Dara stirred. ‘What the hell.’ she cursed under her interrupted lullaby. The sky was already bright. the smell of sands and water were carried along gently as the clean air penetrate in to her wrinkling nose. A yellow flower petals flew landed on her forhead.

 

She smiled.

 

Good morning, spring. How long I’ve been slumped here?

 

She her eyes, shivered a bit over the cold breeze, straightened her body, feel her muscle stiffed. She massaged her neck while glanced around to find out who’s the culprit distracted her from her lullaby.

 

He stood there on the edge of the river. Bending over with his hands on the knee. His eyes striked through the water. Blankly. 

 

'What a pathetic look...' she tought.

 

“AAAARRRGGGHHHHH……KKKK…..!!!!!” Once again the guy cursed out loud.

 

Dara chuckled. She get up and walk her way to the pathetic guy, “What do you think are you doing?” Dara narrowed her eyes eyeing the guy in front of her.

 

Such a good looking guy.. his side view was sharp, his pointing nose, his lean jaw, even his soil color hair fit perfectly on his tan color skin. He wore 3 layer clothes to keep himself warm.

 

Kwon Jiyong, the guy, spat still eyeing the water, “None of them is your business.”

 

'Cold bastard.' Dara rolled her eyes, “Oh Really? You just disrupt my peaceful sleep by shouting like that.” Being patient with the cold breeze slicing through her bone.

 

It took him a while to tweaked his nose bridge, his head is full of hurtful feeling. Her lips, her eyes, her disgusted look. 

 

“Well that’s exactly not my business. Beside, I never see any dumb take a nap here by the river in the cold weather before....” Jiyong straightened his body.

 

'Wow, he got a nice build tall body too.' Her mind interupt. She swore to her motherland, he's the most beautiful creature she ever met. Even prettier than herself.

 

"...unless you're a jobless tramp." Jiyong move his gaze to the annoying girl.

 

He held his gasp by the look in front of him. A beautiful girl with a pair of round hazelnut eyes, her long bronze hair swing under the cold breeze, a faint rose color smeared on her pale cheek. The way she held her body told him obviously that she’s freezing.

 

His gaze moved to her pink lips, it’s moving.

 

“Me too.  I never see any dumb shouting like a girl fighting with cockroaches like you just did.” The pink beautiful lips spat the words between her smirk. She wanted to burst out and yell at those narrow-minded guy for his cruel words.

 

But of course she didn't do it. Instead she chose to be patient. She didn't dare talking back to him in his pathetic look like that.

 

“…” He still in an awe at her look. He don’t really know what to say. He forgot what’s been bothering him in a second.

 

Dara smirked, she found the guy quite cute with how he looks. Amused with his curious eyes, she’s wondering what’s been this guy through, “Wow. What’s with that face?” 

 

“Knock it off.” He shyly spat the words to Dara.

 

Dara held her chin in curiousity, “Ah, let me see. Pushed aside? Betrayed? Being forgotten?”

 

Jiyong surprize to her words, he back to his trance. The momentary forgotten pain hit his heart once again, “I said knock it off.” He murmured as he moved her gaze back to the river. 

 

Betrayed. Ding Dong. You are right. She betrayed me and don’t even spare a last explaination for me to feels at least not this awful. She left me just like that. How should I tell that to you.

 

 “Did screaming like that help you feels good?” Her tone was not high but sarcastic enough to made him flinched. 

 

'Are the beauty girls always annoying like this?' He hissed under his breath. Glared at Dara who’s surprisingly standing really close beside him.

 

He’s about to spill cursing words to Dara so the girl would step aside, But her hazelnut eyes striked through his, as if hypnotizing him to spill any words she curious to hear. 

 

There was just a few things Jiyong proud to himself and one of them is.. not easy to fall in love with someone. This stranger girl he don't know who she is, came all of a sudden, flushed gas to his already burning fire. Standing there, he felt like the biggest loser in the world. He closed his eyes and prayed once again that it was just a bad dream.

 

“You’re irritating me.”  He make his move away, bidding ‘goodbye’ to her. 

 

There’s nothing new in this situation. She used to be ignored by others, even by the people closest to her. Nah scratch that, she has no close people, not even one. The guy is not even somebody she knew, she just met him ten minutes ago, she could just shrug it off and continue her beautiful nap remembering the morning is still young. 

 

No. She couldn’t.

 

She run after him.

 

____________________________________

____________________________________

 

Ahhhh, done for this 1st chapter.

this is my very first story i ever write in my whole existence.

So please give me your warm support, guys.

Keep believing in our Daragon Couple!

lately they are so many interaction between Jiyong and Dara, so Appler, fasten your seatbelt.

Nobody knows if suddenly one day they GO PUBLIC AS A COUPLE!

KYAAAAA!

HENGSHOWWWW!!!!

 

By the way, i made the banner myself, so please don't use it without credit.

thankyou!