Summery

The story begins...

 

Summery CHAPTER1-6
Chapter 1-6 is about (there's four new guys transfer to XXX academy which is the school guigui been attending.Name of the the transfer people :
AARON,
WU CHUN,
JIRO &
CALVIN)
(Guigui went to the library for her science research,she found an interesting book,she was too engrossing reading the book she knock until a guy,and she fell on top of him.She quickly stand up and help the guy(aaron)up)
Aaron told guigui his name and ask what's her name.(guigui didn't want to tell aaron because she think its not necessary,luckily the bell rang so guigui went back to her class)
 
Guigui foster mum told her that her foster brother is coming back to taiwan soon,guigui felt so happy because since young their relationship is so good...
Guigui teacher miss cherry assign her to partner with aaron for the science project.Guigui wanted to reject but miss cherry didn't allow...
Want to know why guigui shouted at aaron and did not want to partner her??
Ans:Because guigui dislike people that is irritated and guigui hate guys except her foster brother (Wang Zi )
Want to know why guigui hate guys ??
IF your want men to continue this story then your will know at later chapter...
IF don't want me to continue this,then I will write a new Guilun story and delete this one...