Chapter 6

The story begins...

 

(Next day of school)
Miss cherry announced the partner for the science project..
Genie-Calvin
Ya Tou-ah Wei 
Xiao xun-xiao mah
Blah blah blah ....
GUI GUI - Aaron 
Aaron pov 
I felt very happy when I heard I was with the girl guigui , I don't know why...
Guigui pov 
I heard that I was with that irritating guy!!!I immediately tell miss cherry I don't want to partner him.Miss cherry said no changing of partner,I felt very disappointed ..
The guy aaron came over to me and ask when are we staying back to discuss about the project?? I felt so irritated because he keep asking me things!!!I hate irritating people so I shouted at him,NO NEED I DO MYSELF,YOU DO IT YOURSELF !!!!
Aaron pov
I just only ask the girl guigui when to do our project, she shouted at me,I think she get irritated by me...I don't care if she is angry or not I continue telling her that if we don't cooperate then we can't get A's for our science grade...
Guigui pov 
IF YOU REALLY WANTED THE MARKS THEN I WILL ANSWER TO TEACHER ,AND YOU WILL SURLEY GET YOUR MARKS!!!SO STOP IRRITATE ME UNDERSTOOD !!!! 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi readers, i know my story is getting confusing,so I decided to write a summery for chapter 1-5 hope you guys can understand:)*If you guys think that is still not good then please comment and tell me:)
If your want me to write a more better I will try:)