Teaser One

Destiny | Co-Ed SM Group | [apply open]

The twenty-four year old sighed as she finished washing the dishes from that morning's breakfast. She could swear that the group went through thousands of dollars in groceries every month. There were twenty-two of them, for crying out loud! Since she couldn't cook, so she was usually stuck with the dishes - despite being the oldest and one of six leaders.

She felt arms snake around her waist and she chuckled. They were masculine, inked arms, and she knew exactly who it was. She turned around, still in the man's arms and kissed his cheek. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"This is why everyone thinks you two are a couple instead of siblings." A twenty-two year old female walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a water from the fridge and leaned against the counter.

"Oh hush, Seomin," the older male in the room rolled his eyes. He unwrapped his arms from the girl doing dishes and kissed the top of her head. He chuckled and kissed the top of the other girl's head as well. "Don't want you feeling left out."

The younger girl, Seomin, rolled her eyes. She looked up as she heard another voice fill the room.

"Hyung..."

"Don't worry your pretty little head, Jae-ah," the older female smiled. "Moon was just showing his brotherly love for Seo." She ruffled the twenty-two year old male's hair before kissing his cheek.

Jaemin, the younger male and twin brother of Seomin, smiled and looked at the dishes still in the sink. His eye twitched and he looked at the older female. "Sun-noona, do you mind if I-"

"Honey, if you want to, go right ahead," Sun Dae smiled happily. "If I have to clean one more dish I may end up breaking all of them and buying paper plates, bowls, and cups."

Moon Pyo, Sun Dae's twin, laughed and shook his head. "Okay, I will see you loves later. I have a date."

"With Shin Ji-unnie?" Seomin asked, tilting her head. "Tell her I said hi." She went up behind her brother and kissed the back of his neck, hugging him from behind. "I'm going to take the living room away from the others and play Just Dance." She grinned, leaving the kitchen.

Moon Pyo chuckled and then left as well, leaving Sun Dae and Jaemin in the kitchen.

"You're a lot better and quicker at washing dishes than I am," Sun Dae smiled.

At the compliment, Jaemin flashed Sun Dae a quick smile.

Sun Dae and Moon Pyo were extremely close, even for twins. Most people thought they were a couple with the way they held hands or walked arm in arm, or even because of the kisses they shared - sometimes on the cheek, and sometimes even quick pecks on the lips. It was they way they grew up greeting each other - they were raised in the circus and by the circus. It was easy to debunk the rumors that they were dating once they proved themselves to be twins - that and the fact that Moon Pyo was dating Shin Ji, an artist under SM, and Sun Dae was engaged... To a woman.

Jaemin and Seomin were basically the same. They shared skinships and they were extremely close. Though there hadn't been many rumors about them dating, they had come close. They didn't tone down for anyone, and even some of the members forgot they were twins at times - until everyone was reminded that the group was made up of twins and each male was related to a female in the group.

It was actually quite surprising that Jaemin and Sun Dae, and Moon Pyo and Seomin, had gotten so close to each other. Of course, Moon Pyo and Sun Dae were like the big brother and sister to all of the younger members, but there was something about how the four of them acted around each other. They were close knit, and many of the other members thought it was because they shared a room - so to speak. The layout of the dorm Sunny had built for them was strange.

It was no wonder that all of the members were close to each other in one way or another. After five years, they had worked out a system and they had all become like one big, huge, ginormous family. Though many of the members still live with their families or in their own apartments, they spend quite a bit of time together in the dorm - or rather, house - that was made for them.

~*~*~*~*~

Jae's Corner~
Just a quick little lame teaser to try and get more people interested in applying. ^^'
Hopefully I get more; I'm really excited for this story and I want to get it started.
I'm working on a layout and such for the Zodiac House, so there will be a chapter dedicated to the house Sunny had built for her group.
Well, there's that. ^^
The four mentioned here are Sun Dae and Moon Pyo (my characters) and Jaemin and Seomin (Neu's characters). I'll write more once I decide on members and such - which won't be for a while considering how few people have subscribed...

Neu's Corner~