2 Grandma's bday and injured

The Dark Skies [HIATUS]
Well i hope you like this i know i updated pretty fast but hey i'm bored... And also English is not my first language.
_________________________________
You/Min Jae POV
 
My eyes fluttered open when the sunrays hit my face.
 
I sat up and looked around the room, beds were empty. I stood up and walked towards the dressers. I took out denim skinny jeans, yellow smiley tee, black blazer, pink scarf and my silver key penddant that i got from my aunt from Venice. I went to bathroom to change my clothes and do my usual morning routine that consist taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my usual make up that is bb cream, eyeliner and lip gloss, changing clothes and putting my contact lenses on but today i decided to take my glasses instead of contact lenses because i'm feeling lazy today.
 
 
As i got out from the bathroom i heard Hana ask me something.
 
''Going somewhere?'' She innocently asked while sitting on a small sofa we have. I nodded and then procceded tothe bedroom again to take my phone from the nightstand. Before going out of the bedroom i also took my messengers bag that contained all the thing i needed including my grandma's present that was a book that she has been talking about since i was 14 years old.
 
After i took everything i needed i went to the door that leads to the halls. I put my yellow wedge sneakers on and then procceded out.
 
I closed the door when i got out and looked around to see if somebody is there but nobody was. I continued my way walking to the stairs.
 
When i was at the stairs i heard someone talking gibberish again, assuming it was just Hyorin and Bora planning something evil or just annoying someone with their presence. Ignoring that i continued my way down on the first floor where everybody was usually at this time just sleeping.
 
I walked towards the exit of the dormitory so i could get to my grandparents house to visit them because today is my grandma's birthday as i might have told you before.
 
When i got out of the dormitory i walked towards the gates. The gate keepers kindly opened the gates for me to get out. I called myself a taxi to take myself to my grandparent's place.
 
-
 
When i arrived at my granparent's house i paid for the taxi fees and got out. I looked at the white detached house in front of me. Smiling a little i adjusted my scarf and walked to the terrace to ring the doorbell.
 
Soon after ringing the doorbell someone who happened to be my fathers brother from Australia, my uncle was here too with his wife and kids.
 
''Oh! Samcheon!'' I said as i bowed 90 degrees because i havent seen him in few years.
 
''You must be Min Jae, you've grown to a very beautiful young lady already!'' He said as he let me in.
 
''Thankyou..'' I mumbled and bowed my head a little. He just smiled at me and told me to go to living room.
 
As i was walking trough the hall i admired the paintings thats were on the walls. Soon i bumped into someone and we both fell. I hissed a little and then looked up to see who i bumped into. I bumped into a girl that happened to look around my age. She had long brown hair and she wore beige/brownish skinny jeans with grey cardigan.
 
image?format=raw&type=img&id=1473 Do Hwe Ji in the picture..
 
I quickly stood up and offered her a hand to stand up. She took it and got up.
 
''I'm sorry'' I said and bowed politely because i think i have never seen her before. She laughed a little.
 
''No, i should be the one who is sorry i bumped into you'' She said and then laughed a bit. She offered me a hand to shake. I gladly took it and shook it.
 
''Oh yeah! I almost forgot, my name is Lee Amy and you must be my Min Jae unni? Am i right?'' She asked me still smiling. I nodded and she frowned.
 
''Now i know what our grandma meant when she said that you're silent..'' She mumbled and pouted. I just nodded and turned to my bag to check that grandma's present is till okay, it was.
 
''Come on lets go grandma and grandpa have been waiting for you and also everyone else! you're the only one that hasn't arrived yet'' Amy stated and took my wrist. She started dragging me towards the living room where evryone else already was.
 
When we already reached the livingroom she let go of my wrist and then went somewhere by herself. I looked around trying to find my grandparents.
 
When i finally spotted them i walked towards them and bowed 90 degrees.
 
''Annyeong haseyo'' I said while bowing. My grandma turned to me and she had this happy expression on her face like she just saw me first time after many years.
 
''Ohh~ My Minnie came!'' She yelled exitedly and pulled me in to a hug. For a 60 years old grandma she sure acts young and all.. I hugged her back smiling.
 
When she finally agreed to let me go i opened my bag and took the book she was always talking about.
 
''Halmeoni.. I got you a gift..'' I said silently for her to still be able to hear. She turned to me and gasped.
 
''Ohh~ Minnie you didn't have to spent your money on this book!'' She was now starting to lecture me the reasons why shouldn't i buy this book for her.
 
''But halmeoni~ I did this because today is your birthday and i know that you actually wanted this book because you've been talking about it the past four years'' I said before she could list all the reasons why shouldn't i do that and i know that was a bit rude but i've heard that speech many times before.
 
''Aish.. This kid.. Always giving things to us..'' Halmeoni mumbled and then laughed a bit taking the book and hugging me again. I hugged her back.
 
''Thank you Minnie'' I heard halmeoni say. She released me from the hug and smiled. I nodded with a little smile.
 
''Have you met your cousins already?'' She asked me while holding the book with her both hands. I shook my head for no even tho i have already met Amy, she seeemed pretty bipolar, bubbly and optimistic to me.
 
''Well then you should go and find Amy and Kristine and meet them, they should be somewhere around the house'' She said i just nodded and started looking around the house to see if i could find Amy.
 
''Well what are you waiting for? Go! Find them you can spend time with me and your grandpa later some other day we're not going anywhere'' She said and shooed me away.
 
Soon after walking around the house i found Amy with some other girl who i assume is Kristine standing alone in a hallway adoring some random paintings on the wall.
 
I went to them and bowed. They turned to me and Amy was the first one to speak.
 
''Oh! Min Jae! Youre here?'' altough it was an obvious that i am here she still asked it. I nodded.
 
''In that case i'm gonna introduce you to my twin, Kristine. Kristine, Min Jae. Min Jae, Kristine'' Amy said doing the hand gesture while saying our names.
 
I bowed but seeing that she is not bowing i just couldn't help but roll my eyes. She's not in Australia anumore, she is in Korea. People bow they dont just stand watching when someone else bows.
 
-
 
After spending some time at my grandparents house, well spending most of the time with the twins it was getting pretty late and i had school tomorrow. It was 9 PM and the gates are closed at 10 PM so i decided to bid my goodbyes to everyone and walk back to the dormitory.
 
I was walking down the dark streets of Seoul that are only lighten by the street lamps. My white signature beats headphones were on and i was currently listening to 2NE1's Lonely. I adjusted my headphones and my pink scarf i tripped over something.
 
I hissed in pain and looked behind to see on what did i actually trip.
 
There was nothing. There was absolutely nothing and i cannot be that clumzy to trip over my own feet.
 
I tried to stand up but then i failed miserably and now i'm sitting on the cold sidewalk.
 
''Oh gread i sprained my ankle'' I said in a very sarcastic matter. Rubbing my sprained left ankle hoping mumbling curse words under my breath and hoping that the pain would go away soon. Soon enough i heard someone talking gibberish and when i looked up to see where it was coming i saw two drunken men approaching me. I gasped and tried to stand up but i only ended up falling back down because of that something over what i tripped.
 
Soon enough the two drunken men were already in fron of me. One of them grabbed my hand and pulled me up pushing me towards the wall.
 
I hissed and the two drunken men started to touch me in a inaproppriate manner. I screamed for help and cried begging them to let me go.
 
Soon enough i felt them being pushed away. I fell down on the hard sidewalk trying to stop crying to see what was it that pushed them away.
 
When my vision wasn't blurry anymore i looked around to see are those men here anymore, they were.. Or should i say that their bodies are, they seemed dead to me. I sighed half in relief and because i was now all alone sitting on a sidewalk, my clothes dirty and my blazer and shirt was ripped.
 
Someone crouched in front of me and it was a guy.. Very handsome but somehow scary looking guy who seemed to go to same school as i go. One of the EXO members, yes i know about them. Its hard not to know who they are when girls literally swoon over them, especially the queenkas Hyorin and Bora. Or how they call themselves, SISTAR19.
 
''Are you alraight?'' He asked me. His voice seemed somehow cold but caring. Even tho my ankle hurted like hell. He then grabbed my oth arms and helped me to stand up.
 
''Ouch...'' I hissed silently hoping that he wouldn't hear it, i hated being in these kind of situations. He seemed to hear it and then looked at me.
 
''You are not alright'' He stated firmly. I gulped and looked away.
 
''Stay there and don't go anywhere. You can run but you can't hide so i'll know if youre gone'' He said firmly. I just nodded even tho it was very obvious that i can't go anywhere when my ankle is hurt. I repeat, i cannot. And then the last part somehow creeped me out. How could he know if i would now leave and go somewhere, besides i cant even walk how can i run?
 
He walked to the bodies of the two drunken men that were just now harrassing me. I looked in his direction to see what he was doing.
 
He looked at the two bodies lying on the ground lifelessy. He then took his phone out of his pocket and called someone.
 
RANDOM EXO MEMBER POV! :D
 
I was looking at the two dead bodies lying on the cold ground. I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket deciding to call some of the gege's to help me. I called Lay ge because she seemed to have an injured ankle. Soon after beeping few times he answerd.
 
''Ge! Can you come here where i am now?'' I asked him in Chinese anticipating that he will say yes and come to help me with this.
 
''What is it Tao? What did you do now?'' He asked me. I was getting kind of nervous should i tell him on the phone or just persuade him to come here alone.
 
''Just come here! Its important and i'll text yu the place or else who knows you might forget it..'' Mumbled the forgetting part but being a vampire he is he heard it.
 
''Text me the place then..'' Lay ge mumbled sounding like he would actually tell the others. I hung up and texted him the adress walking back to the injured blonde girl.
 
________________________________
 
Is it long enough?
Comments, subbies and upvotes are loved :D
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE