3 Short & nameless chapter ahead

The Dark Skies [HIATUS]

So I'm now in a place with an internet connection! :D And if youre wondering have i returned from my trips to bosnia, croatia and sebia.. thats a no.. I'm now in croatia and i have internet connection so i wanted to update...

ENJOY!!

_______________________________________

 

You aka Lee Min Jae POV
 
 
I glared at the black haired guy who was walking towards my direction and soon he was in front of me.
 
''W-what do you want?'' I asked him stuttering. Mother of cookies why did i stutter? I mentally cursed. He turned his head toward my direction.
 
''Just wait it wont take long...'' He mumbled and then turned his head back to where he was looking at before.
 
Soon when i turned my head to my left i saw a guy walking towards our direction. The guy stopped walking when he noticed us.. More like me and glared at the taller male.
 
''Umm.. Ge... She is kind of hurt and hospitals or any other clinics wont take people in at this time anymore... And those guys....'' He said pointing at the lifeless bodies of the two drunken men ''Are kind of.... Gone...'' He mumbled lowly the last part.
 
''WHAT!?'' The other guy shrieked while holding his hair. I was shocked because of his sudden outbrust.
 
''Well you see ge they were harrassing her and i just happened to pass by..'' He explained but i was now wondering how did he kill the two men all by himself.
 
''You seriously don't think? Or do you?'' The other one asked but it seemed like a retorical question.
 
''No, dont answer that it was a retorical question you dumb idiot! I'm telling Kris!'' He hissed and then shot me a glare. ''And you what were you doing out here alone at this time of night?'' I got shocked and tripped. as i fell on the ground i hissed in pain and held my left ankle.
 
''I-i.. i just..'' I was stuttering now until one of them crouched in front of me and pllaced his finger over my lips to prevent me from talking, it was the guy who just seemed beyond furious. I gulped. He placed his hand on my injured ankle and then the pain went away and everyting went black.
 
-
 
My eyes fluttered open as i tried to recall what has happened just before it all went black. I was in a unfamilliar room, on a unfamilliar bed and everything about this place was unfamilliar. I heard the door creak. I turned my head towards it only to find a hansdome.. NO MIN JAE! NO! guy.
 
''Youre awake'' He bluntly stated. It was pretty obvious but i still nodded considering it that it would be runde to say something sarcastic..
 
''Where.. Am i?'' I asked carefully.
 
''Come with me and we'll explain it to you how did you get in here and by the way my name is Suho''. I nodded feeling somehow creeped out but still managed to get up. My ankle wasn't hurting anymore. I widened my eyes. I heard that Suho guy chuckle.
 
''Don't worry were gonna tell you that too'' He bluntly stated before taking my hand and leading me out somewhere outside of this room.
 
-
 
Livingroom.. He dragged me to their living room. And with 'their' i mean 12 guys from my school, EXO. If their fangirls would find out about this they would kill me slowly and painfully because it was me, not them.
 
''Sit'' Suho said to me smiling warmly. I procceded to the couch and blankly sat there.
 
''What exactly happened and how am i here?'' I slowly asked them. They started looking at each other and then back to me. Soon someone spoke.
 
''uhmm.. promise that you wont tell anyone anything what we are now going to tell you..'' A very tall guy with a deep voice but cute face said. I nodded feeling unsure about trusting these guys. They could be rapists or worse.. they could be murderers. Soon some blonde babyfaced guy laughed a bit. I looked at him confusion written all over my face and so did others. He looked at the other guys.
 
''Sorry i just couldn't help it.. if you just knew what she was thinking'' He said to the guys and then turned his head to my direction.
 
''And no.. We aren't murderers or rapists..'' He stated with a smile. I nodded but then it hit me.
 
''H-how did.. did you k-know.. what i was thinking?'' I asked stuttering. Oh why am i stuttering i sound stupid..
 
''Actually you don't sound stupid.. just shocked i assume?'' The same babyfaced guy said. i threw him a glare.
 
''our leader can explain it all to you..'' A guy that saved me from those two drunken men said. I nodded and then looked back at the babyfaced one.
 
''How did you know what i was thinking?'' I blurted. They chuckled all in unison.
 
''Well we are... vampires...'' Some other guy with a deep voice said. My eyes were now as wide as oranges.
 
''B-but they dont exist'' I mumbled.
 
''Fine.. Remember that night when you were on a walk or something? And when you woke up near that abandoned house?'' Some other guy asked and i just nodded not being able to belive them. But what does that have to do with this vampire stuff...
 
''He..'' The babyfaced one pointed at the guy that just talked before him and continued ''ereased your memory like this Lay did'' He said. I stood up and looked at the guys that were there. they are in the same school as me and girls literally swoon over them but how can they be vampires? vampires dont exist.
 
''B-but vampires don't exist'' I said. The babyfaced one sighed and then opened his mouth.
 
My mouth dropped when i saw fangs slide down from his gums. I took a step back only to fall on the couch again. I didn't know what to believe anymore.. Aren't they gonna kill me or something..
 
''Hyung.. What are we gonna do about her now when she knows?'' One of them asked.
 
''I dont know... As long as she doesn't tell anyone about this its all fine'' Again the guy with a deep voice said.
 
''How long have you guys been vampires?'' I asked them out of the blue. They all looked at me and then the guy whith a deep voice and cute face spoke.
 
''Well.. Our whole lives, we were born like this and our parents are vampires too but unfortunately they are gone and now all 12 of us are now living in this house alone..'' He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I nodded.
 
''D-dont you guys dring blood?'' I asked slowly not wantting anything bad to happen.
 
''We drink only animal blood even tho we want to drink human blood too. But some of us do drink human blood sometimes'' That Suho guy said. I gulped. I was afraid that someone might actually drink my blood.
 
''Don't worry.. We're not gonna do anything to you unless you tell anyone about us'' That babyfaced guy said.
 
''And if i tell?'' I asked. They looked bit taken aback by my sudden question but soon the guy who saved me from the two drunk men spoke.
 
''Trust me you wont tell anyone because if you would you will regret it'' He said darkly. I gulped in fear. Soon i heard someone chuckling.
 
''Tao you're scaring her away and she is the only one who knows about this'' Someone else said. So his name is Tao...
 
''We should introduce ourself'' That Suho dude said. Everyone else then nodded.
 
''Annyeong Luhan imnida'' The babyfaced one said and soon they all started telling me their names.
 
''Annyeong Kim Minseok imnida, but call me Xiumin'' The one with cute cheeks said.
 
''Annyeong! You can call me Kai and this guy right next to me is Kyungsoo but call him DO, right hyung?'' Said that Kai dude. I nodded.
 
''Noona annyong, Sehun imnida'' Said sehun cheerfully and soon all of them introduced themself and it was now my turn to do the same. I stood up.
 
''Annyeong Lee Min Jae imnida'' I sad and then sat down but then i frowned remembering that i dont know how to get back to the dormitory.
 
''And by the way Min Jae-ssi, now that you know what we are you're gonna need to move in with us so we know for sure that you're not going to tell anyone'' Suho said. ´My jaw dropped in shock.
 
''WHAT!?'' I shrieked in horror while jumping up.