The News Goes Out

After School VS SNSD

 

Kahi got in everybody  was so amazed what she could do. They all said that Kahi is going to be a great dancer ! Kahi was so happy that she is the new leader for after school  new member.Every person now bought a book about After School and they bought the news  what happened in After School.The fans all wanted to know how they met . The news got out that Kahi is the leader of after school, Kahi was so happy she called her mother and told her the news her mother was so happy that her baby was famous. Kahi started to cry ,because her mother said she love her so much and she missed Kahi. Has much as After school loved  Kahi, Kahi  wanted to see my mother because her and her mother always go everywhere together each second they spend their time together ever since Kahi was 3 to 9 they spend time together forever. After a few years ago After School was the best and now they are again the  best Kahi entered now so they have a boast winning any dance battle hopefully there will be a battle now. That is what many fans have been saying to the news stores when is after school leader Kahi see her fans in her face they would love that so dame much.

Kahi never thought she would be having soo much fans, Kahi  thought to herself she would never believe this.Kahi had to try each and every time to make sure her group will be great with the songs Kahi had got for them. Kahi thought not one member in after school would like the idea she was thinking of,but Kahi thought wrong because very person in After School loved the idea she had. The idea was to try to make up a dance move to a song they should write to so the picked BANG .Kahi never thought some people would understand her idea`s but some times she has some great idea`s but no one understands Kahi. Never to the less Kahi had to plan every little dance move for her group she had to get something good, because Kahi is now the After School leader and many people didn`t have faith in her. Kahi had her mother with  her along everything but now Kahi`s mum is in Korea in her own house now Kahi had no one along her not even her friends, as Kahi keep in planning some moves for her group but Kahi planned a dance to BANG ! 

Kahi got a bit scared that no one would like the dance. But turns out the whole group loved the idea what Kahi had.