Goodbye

After School VS SNSD

 

One beauitful morning a great dancer just saw a new group called After School. The great dancer is called Kahi she loves dances every since.Kahi was the best dancer and singer in Korea, her mother told Kahi that she is going to England for 6 weeks, Kahi was amazed that her mother wasn`t  coming along to her trip. Kahi thought her mother finally trusts her. Kahi NEVER EVER thought that this was going to happened. About ten more days before Kahi goes a way to England.Kahi was so excited that so was going, her mother told her that it is about a After School needing a new member, her mother thought she would be great  for the group she could be the leader.

Ten days later, Kahi started getting on a plane going to England to meet After School. Kahi was so excited to get a chance Kahi as soon as Kahi got of the plane she phoned her mother and told her. Kahi straight away went to find a little house so she could spend the nights there since she is new to london so she had to live somewhere. So she could eat and sleep so when her dance chance come she will be all clean and beautful so they can see what she can do but no one knows that she can dance only her mother knows. Hopefully, after school will probbly come in two more days lots of letters are coming out to any preson her mother votes for her, because her mother knows what she can do when it comes to dancing and singing her whole family knows. One night before the dance off Kahi was seeing what she sould wear but she was so scared if any thing would go wrong in her cloths so Kahi went out side she saw ...................    Uee from After School. 

The night of the dance Kahi just got on stange and was dancing away with any song that is has bad she wanted it. Uee was so impressed what she saw she was saying to the other members "This is the one" we sould pick her we need her so bad we can beat any one now if we get her. So 30 minutes after Kahi finshed her dance the whole team was saying we need her we are nothing with out her she would make a new team and beat us . Five seconds later they want with ............