chapter two

Take Me to Neverland

As usual, Jinri quickly runs to her locker and grabs her books for her first class, Art. She loves art. She would always draw doodles in her notebook during classes. Minho would take a look through her notebooks since he would just daze off in class and not pay attention to whatever his teacher was explaining. Then he would just add a bit more to her doodles each day. 

Jinri greets the art teacher, Ms. Jiang. "What are we going to do today?" She asks as she took out her sketch book. "Ah, probably a fantasy drawing. Draw anything that you could imagine. Be creative you know?" Ms. Jiang did fake kitty ears with her fingers and smiled. Jinri grinned. 

"Hey Jinri!" Jinri popped her head up and saw him. Jongin. Ms. Jiang turned towards him. "I thought you would come to class after a few minutes the bell rings?" She asked as she turned back to the chalkboard to write the assignment slash project. "I just... wanted someone to be at neverland today..." Ms. Jiang stopped writing and glanced at Jongin and Jinri. "Then you two can work together."

Jongin cheers. 

"What!? Her?"

"Oh my god. Ms. Jiang! Why can't she work with Sehun?"

Sehun glances at the teacher. Only getting a disapproval  to the student. 

"Ugh!" The student looks at Sehun, "Want to work together?" 

Sehun smiles cutely and shakes his head, "No~"

 

After the bell had rang, Ms. Jiang told the class to draw something that reminds you of a fantasy world. Perfect. She thought. She glanced at Jongin who was sitting beside her, one arm on her chair's back. "I'll draw. You can color if you prefer." Jinri grabbed her pencil and started drawing the night sky. Adding a figure, similar to Peter Pan.

A few minutes have past and Jongin is watching her draw. Not her drawing, but her. He noticed how she bites her lip whenever she erases or makes a mistake. He rests his head on his palm.

He looks at the drawing. "Wow.." Jinri smiles. He grabs her pencil, "I think we should add this." He starts to draw a figure at the bottom, looking up at Peter Pan. Jinri thinks it's Snow White, but longer hair. He starts adding the details. "Great! I think we should start coloring." She nods quietly, and was about to grab the color pencils but he already did. "You told me to color right?" He looked at her.  He laughs and starts coloring. 

Sehun walks over and sits next to Jongin. "You didn't draw this." Jinri laughs quietly and takes out her book, the same book. 

Jongin elbows Sehun in the chest. "Yah! I did! I drew this!" He points to Snow White. Sehun takes the paper and looks closely, glancing at Jinri back to the paper. "Isn't this suppose to Jinri?" Jinri looks at them. Jongin nods. "Yeah, you stupid. I'm Peter Pan, while she's Snow White." 

"Shouldn't I be Peter Pan. I have blonde hair y'know."

Jongin grabs the paper back. "Whatever." He grabs the brown color pencil. "I'm coloring his hair brown, because he's me."

"Hey Oh Sehun! Go back to your partner!" Ms. Jiang yells at him. He quickly bows and goes back to his partner.

When Sehun was gone. Jinri pulls on his sleeve, and asks, "Why am I Snow White?" Jongin thinks that was the cutest question ever, coming from her. He smiles. "Because you look like her. You are her." He says without looking away from the paper. She blushes.

 

Jinri walks to her next class and gets prepared for the lesson. "Morning Jinri!" Her teacher greets her as she writes down the lesson on the board. "Morning." Mrs. Kwang heres loud footsteps coming to her class. Not the usual footsteps she hears. She looks at the door and notices it's Kim Jongin. "Morning Mrs. Kwang!" 

"..Morning to you too? Jongin." 

"Can you move my seat next to Jinri?" Jinri looks up at the two. "No."

"Why Mrs. Kwang?" He begs. The girls in the class that just walked in, never found him cuter than this.

"Kim Jongin, no." She says firmly. "The seat is already taken." He pouts and walks over to Jinri.

"Hi Snow White." He greets and sits in his seat behind two tables.

He guesses that her name will no longer be Jinri, but Snow White. 

 

a/n: hi.