Chapter 1

Sushi Date

It was the night after Jiyong's second and final day in Nagoya has ended and all members were going to have dinner together. Much to his disappointment, Seunghyun had chosen to wonder off to eat sushi on his own rather than spending time with the members who haven't been together in a while. Jiyong sighed at this knowledged and thought of tomorrow. All the members will be going back to their own schedules. Dae busying himself with his tour, Tae with his album, and Seungri doing whatever it was he pleased. And Top was most likely just going to go back to his infamous cave and private parties with friends.

"What can I do to make him stay longer? Ughh, hyung, you'll be the death of me" Ji mumbled to himself in his hotel room. He picked up his phone and looked at the time, it was around 3:30am. He sighed and browsed through his instagram, reading the latest comments of VIPs and idiotic fans and the occasinal hater on his picture of them having sushi the day before. SUSHI! That's it! Jiyong thought to himself. Seunghyun hyung loves food, especially sushi and sashimi. Since they are in Japan, what better place to have them than at Sukiyabashi Jiro?! That was when Jiyong had decided to stay in Japan rather than going back to Korea. He was not going to let Top have anymore "Top Time". He has had enough of his hyung running off on his own doing god knows what and god knows who. Now let's get planning.

"Hyunggg~"

"What is it Ji? It's like 4am" his manager grouched over the phone, sleep thickly lacing his voice.

"Well, I just had an idea hyung, we're in Japan, and I feel like eating sushi tomorrow."

"What the hell?! You called me at 4am just to say you want sushi!?! Ji you can do this tomorrow I'm hangin-"

"But hyungggggggggggg~" he said in his best whiney spoiled rich kid voice "I don't want just ANY sushi, I want to have Jiro Sushi! So as my manager you should know who to call and stuff. Oh and I want this to be for me and Seunghyun hyung. For dinner. But keep it a secret."

"................"

"Hyung? You there?"

"Yeah. So you want me to magically make it possible for you to have Jiro Sushi without any booking in advance for you and Seunghyun? And somehow make sure Seunghyun stays in Japan without letting him know of this?"

"Correct! You're the best hyung. Goodnight~!" And he hung up before his manager could say anything else.

". Why am I his manager? Why can't I manage Daesung or something? UGH!" manager hyung tossed his phone on his bed and starts to dig out his laptop to look for details on the exclusive sushi shop and figure out any loopholes. It was safe to say that manager hyung did not sleep for the rest of the night trying to fulfill Jiyong's ridiculous request. 

In the early morning, Jiyong woke up feeling good of himself that he has thought of this little dinner date for him and his hyung. He quickly got ready and headed over to his manager's room, expecting to hear that everything was a go. He is after all, the loved Kwon Jiyong. Even if you hate him, you still can't deny him.

____________________
 

It was around noon when Seunghyun woke up and after a shower and getting himself ready, about to pack his things up when there was a knock on his door. Not thinking anything about it, he went to open it expecting to see his chubby manager but instead was greeted with a petite, skinny man. It was Jiyong. Seunghyun's brow furrowed together but he still stepped aside nonetheless, letting the leader in. He was puzzled as to why Jiyong was there. Yes, he and Ji are still together. In fact they are still together now very much just for the fact that no one had said they were over. They have not interacted much lately, minus for the concert, which really was just work, so it was very weird to have him popping up all of a sudden.

"What are you doing?" Jiyong said as he sat on the edge of the bed, observing his hyung stuffing his clothes in his luggage.

"I don't know Ji, what does it look like I'm doing? Eating? Or maybe I'm swimming?" Seunghyun quipped. He himself had no idea why he was on edge with just the presence of Jiyong.

"Hmm" Jiyong said, unfazed. " I guess Byeong Yeong hyung haven't told you that you've got another schedule today then. You're not going back yet hyung."

"What? What schedule?" Seunghyun said, standing up and pulling out his phone to call his manager.

Jiyong laid back on the bed and stretched as he waited for Seunghyun to finish his phonecall.

"Ya!" Seunghyun throws the shirt he's holding at Jiyong. "What's this 'follow Jiyong, he knows everything' thing that hyung is talking about?"

"Well hyung, like Byeong Yeong hyung said, follow me. So now let's get you properly dressed. Just wear something simple hyung. Look at me. I'm just wearing this hoodie. We gotta try to keep a low profile."

Seunghyun could only scoff at that statement from Jiyong. However he did comply to wearing whatever Jiyong shoved in his face.

____________________
 

"Tell me again why we're taking the shinkansen?" Seunghyun whispered softly to avoid from being overheard by the people in their surrounding as they were pretty much alone. Had this been about 6 year back, walking around in Japan was not a problem at all but now, it is almost a death wish. If fans knew where they are, they'd be mobbed for sure. Especially by the newer fans. 

"Hyung, live a little. All you ever do is stay indoors, the air would be good." Jiyong said as he casually waits for the train to open its doors and stepped in, his hyung in tow.

They sat in the train being as inconspicuous as they possibly can with a couple of their staffs who are really more like friends now, waiting to reach their destination. To anyone looking at them Jiyong would look like a guy who was too obsessed and engaged with technology as he never once looked away from his phone but to be honest, he was such a mess inside. He kept thinking of possible scenarios of where things go wrong and this whole plan of his backfires and he ends up losing his hyun. But so far Seunghyun hyung has been following him around quietly, so that's good right? But what if his silence actually means protest? Seunghyun hyun is usually enthusiastic about things and he's the type to never really voice out his discomfort because he's just that much of a selfless bastard...what if -- his thoughts were stopped as the train announced that they were reaching their stop. He shoved his iPhone in his pocket and got up as the trained pulled to a stop. Seunghyun and the others followed suit as he walked towards his destination confidently. He had memorised the directions properly in his head to make this trip go perfect.

"So, hyung, what do you think?" Jiyong said as he slowed down his steps and turned to look at his hyung.

"Ji...is this.." Seunghyun's question died down as he took in the sight infront of him. It was the one sushi bar he had been wanting to go to eveytime they were in Japan but too lazy to go through the hastle of it all.

"Yup. I made manager hyung book it for us. I thought you'd like it.." Ji said softly as he bit his lip, shy and hopefull.

Seunghyun smiled a real genuine smile at him for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Of course I love it Ji. Thanks." Seunghyun walked towards Jiyong and put his arms around his shoulder, spinning him around and smiling like a little boy. "Now let's have some sushi!"

Upon entering, the small place was empty but for an elderly man at the sushi bar with a younger man, who they assumed was his first son because the sushi placed is run by the family exclusively. Jiyong and Top with their companions sat by the bar. Their companions did the talking as they both did not speak much Japanese and the owner speaks absolutely no English, let alone Korean. While waiting for the sushi to be freshly prepared, they all sat quietly, eyes fixated on the graceful and practiced hand movement of the chef.

"Ji.." Seunghyun said softly, feeling that if he spoke loudly, the insanely zen atmosphere there will be ruined.

"Hmm.." Ji answered lazily not taking his eyes off the master craftsman at work infront of him.

"Thanks." 

"Hyung, it's the least I can do. Besides, I've always wanted to go here. And I know you love sushi, so it fits."

"No. I meant just, for everything. We haven't been talking much lately and.." Seunghyun's words were stopped as he saw a sushi being shoved infront of his face by Jiyong. He was annoyed by the younger's lack of attention to what he was saying but also excited at what is said to be the best sushi in Japan, hovering infront of his face. Seunghyun just smiled as Jiyong fed him the first piece of suhshi and all was forgotten. It was the best damn thing he had tasted. Better than Jiyong? It's an extremely close second.

After that first sushi, more kept coming up and they all enjoyed it greatly. Jiyong and Seunghyun were talking softly together while their companions striked a little conversation with the chef and staff in Japanese to avoid from an awkward touristy atmosphere there.

"So, hyung, when will you go back to Korea?" Jiyong said nonchalantly.

"Supposed to be today, but I guess maybe now it's tomorrow? Or maybe day after...I need to find new figurines."

Jiyong scoffed at his hyung's answer, somethings just never change. "What have you been doing in Korea all these time anyway hyung? The only news I heard of you was when those drunk pictures of you got found out.."

"Ahhh, don't remind me of that. Our fans are so crazy now. No one thought they would ever find it. Aishh.." Seunghyun sighed. "I was just hanging out with my family and friends mostly. And trying to find new movies and dramas to film. Why? Worried your hyung is staying hom and getting fat is it?"

"Ani, hyunggg~" Jiyong chuckled and whined. I'm worried you found someone else is more like it, he said in his head. "Just..missed you." Jiyong smiled softly. Before Seunghyun could even say anything he quickly pulle out his phone and took a picture of the sushi served to them.

"Going to post on the internet?"

"Yup! I need to show the fans this. This is so great! They love things like this hyung. You should make one too"

"Ha, I don't even get on our chat room Yongie ahh."

Jiyong simly laughed and took another picture of his empty glass and posted a long tweet with it. He then looked up at Seunghyun and his eyes brighten up. "Hyungggggg~"

"Wha- No. I know that look. No selca with me. Nope. No pictures Ji."

"But hyunggg~" he whined again with his best puppy eyes.

"Kwon Jiyong, NO." Seunghyun said with finality in his voice.

"Fine.." Jiyong sighed dejectedly. "But at least help me take a picture, neh, hyung?"

"Alright." Seunghyun said as Jiyong handed him his iPhone.

"Hyunni, palli take the photo! The chef is looking at us." Jiyong whined as his hyung took the photo quickly. He smiled as he took his phone back and posted it on his instagram. "Perfect!"

They carried on with the sushi course and talked more, things were getting better between them. Though they haven't really talked about why and how they have gotten somewhat distant before, this is a good step. After almost half an hour there, their time was up and everyone was satisfied with the food. Quality over quantity as the say. And being the mastermind of this outing and also being in higher spirits after getting to somewhat lessen the gap between him and his hyun, Jiyong was the one to pay the bill.

____________________
 

Arriving back at the hotel, Jiyong and Seunghyun each went back to their respectable rooms. As soon as Jiyong reach his room, he head dived for his bed and lay there for a good 10 minutes before moving a musle, thinking about the dinner he just had - how amazing it was to be with his hyung again, how easy it was to talk to him and how ridiculous that distance or whatever they'd call it later had happened between them. He knows that he loves his hyung and that the older man is so important to him, so why did that happen? Did his hyung suddenly have a change of heart? But the dinner was so...comfortable. With a sigh, Jiyong pushed himself off the bed and hauled his over to the bathroom. He needed a nice long hot bath to relax.

As he finished his long bath and dried himself off, he heard a know on his door. "Be there in a sec!" he yelled out as he quickly pulled on his black boxers and a shorts on, along with a black fitted thank top. He heads over to the door, towel drying his hair as he opens the door without a second thought. There, in his door way stood his hyung in all his adorable awkwardness.

"Ummm, may I come in?" 

"Yeah, of course, sure hyung." Jiyong stuttered as he stepped aside to make way for his hyung. He closed the door and turned to see his hyung standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Ummm..beer? Soju?" Jiyong said as he walked over to the mini fridge in his room. "Or water? Or...umm, that's all I have now hyung."

"Just water would be alright Ji" Seunghyun answered as he sat on the edge of the bed. "So...."

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Well I don't really know what to say..."

"Why did we stop talking hyung?" Jiyong said as he handed over a water bottle to his hyung.

"W-what?"

"You know, after my tour started..we started getting distant. And I've been wondering, why? Especially after today hyung. We're all comfortable with each other so...how'd that happen?"

"To be honest Ji..I don't know. I felt it, but I couldn't do anything about it. You're so busy with your tour and helping with Bae's album. Then you got injured. And then there was the CL MV stuff and I just..thought you needed space." Seunghyun said and cleared his throat, looking at the now very interesting water bottle in his hand.

"Hyung, you know I'd never be too busy for you. And you know I would rather spend time with you than anyone else hyung."

"Yeah.."

"Ya!" Jiyong smacked his hyung's arm playfully. "You can't be mad at me for that. I'm working hyung and you know I was with the YG Family and no one else. You were partying with your friends and John hyung too..so.."

Seunghyun could only chuckle at this. It was true. He didn't try to reach out to Jiyong and Jiyong was occupied as well. So it was both of their faults really. 

"Fine, so it's both of our faults for keeping quiet."

"Yessir." Jiyong said quietly.

"We're okay now, right? No changed hearts or suddenly finding somoene else or wanting a break or anything?"

Jiyong looked up at his hyung like he had grown another head "No, of course not!"

"Okay, good then. Now come here you little bastard, I missed you!" Seunghyun said as he pulled Jiyong into his lap and hugged him tight in one hand while ruffling his hair with the other. As Seunghyun was tickling and poking Jiyong in his lap, Jiyong pushed  him back and fall flat on top of his hyung.

"Hyung.." Jiyong said seductively with a smirk on his face and he leaned down and kissed the corner of Seunghyun's lips. "I've missed you so much.." another kiss on the other side of his lips. "I've been so lonely without you hyung.." A light on his hyung's lips. A low growl was heard as their positions were flipped and Seunghyun gave Jiyong a kiss that was worth all the wait.
 

____________________

 

A/N: Sooo, how is this? I know it's not my finest, but yeahh..We've just been so deprived of GTOP interaction that I felt like you know what, chances are Top was there, and even if he wasn't, it's a good scenario to write about..so yeah. Comment and all that, yeah?^^ DO YOU GUYS WANT ? IF YOU DO I WILL POST IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF NOT, THIS IS IT! haha //BOWSS

PS: Anyone notice those signatures of Top and GD being spread on twitter/tumblr which was said to be from Jiro Sushi, well it's actually from a restaurant in Jeju where all five members left their signature. The uploader posted all and some how people twisted it to be just GTOP. Like, I love my pairings, but doinf that is overboard. I can't with these people. OTL