Chapter 2- Introductions

Having A Heart

Hwayoung's POV:

As Ren and myself walked to our front porch, I could see the living room light on. So I guess appa gave him a key already. Both Ren and I were pretty nervous having someone we haven't even met yet come to our home, eating on our table, sharing our TV, listening to Ren singing to Lady Gaga. Ha*

I fiddled with my keys and then turned the door knob revealing our living room. It wa spretty basic, timber floor with a fury white rug spread across it and leather white couhces in front of the TV. Ren basically designed all of this as he has taste and 'I don't'. Ren is very funny and caring, ever since appa created PLAQUE, he has always been there for me. He was like my umma, but a guy if you know what I am saying.

Anyways, as I didn;t seem to see anyone at home and Ren and I stared at eachother, telepathically askign eachother *where is the guy?

I then saw a figure popping out of the kitchen, a young boy around our age with dark red hair and a side fringe thing going on that covers one of his eyes. He let out a mysterious aura and a history which makes me curious. He was wearing a white shirt, alittle tight revealing his well-built body and black trackies. He seemed decent but the way he acts seems strange...

Ren: "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Choi Minki, but you can call me Ren and this *points to me, is Hwayoung.

I bowed and greeted him. But for some strange reason he didn;t reply, well a little nod and then slumped himself on the couch. HUH Rude much?

I walked to towards the couch and plopped myself next to him staring at his *ohh so perfect, wait! Hwayoung why are you being like this? You have only just met him for like 2minutes!

Hwayoung: "Excuse me, but umm.. What's your name?"

There was this long pause... *awkward

Then the guy mumbled, "JR"

*JR? What kind of name is that? Does it stand for Jack Russell the dog                                            (My dog was named that >.<)

Ren: "Okay... JR well this is our home so please take care of it and it'll take care of you."

Hwayoung: "Here are our rules," I stood up loud and proud, "Firstly, you must clean up your own messes, so clean your dishes, clothes, room, anything you made dirty. Secondly, knock before you enter any of our rooms or a room that someone is in and lastly, leave the toilet seat DOWN!" I said pointing my index finger down.

Ren then managed to laugh alittle causing me to glare at him. I don't like having to touch the toilet seat and pushing it down so I may.. erhmm.. do my business.

JR simply nodded then I guided him to his new room.

The 5 minutes trip up the 'stairs of doom' and down the 'hallway of terror' was really quiet, JR didn't say anything but simple drag his suitcase along with him while I just....stayed silent. I don't really understand JR, I mean not even a hello or anything made me feel uneasy????

We both then arrived in front of his room.

Hwayoung: "There is not much in the room, just a bed and study table. Just make yourself feel welcome and come down when you're ready for dinner! Arrasso?"

Once again JR nodded, I rolled my eyes then left him to feel more comfortable.

 

JR's POV:

I entered the room and sat on the bed, it was a nice plain bed, with green sheets covering the pillows. The walls were knida a moss green colour and the study table was black timber. Nice scenery through the window, I walked towards it and saw a nice view of the seaside. It looked nice.

Why am I here? Why do I need to be here? That old man dragged me here and ditches me with two wierdos... I don't get it...

I unpacked my things and heading to the kitchen. I got hungry so I dragged my body down the stairs hoping there was something to eat.

 

Author's POV:

JR saw Hwayoung cooking something in the kitchen, it smelt delicious but JR showed no emotions, instead he sat on the kitchen table and started playing on his phone.

Hwayoung: "Ohh.. I didn't hear you come down. Can you please placed the cutlery and plates on the table? They are in the top cupboard to your right."

JR didn't move a muscle making Hwayoung alittle aggitated.

Hwayoung: "You know JR, if you want to live under this roof you need to help out so can you pease just set the table?"

JR: "I never wanted to be here." he mumbled

Hwayoung was confused, why say that when you're here? What is appa up to making her look after some person she has never met in her life?

JR then ran into his room leaving Hwayoung confused.

Hwayoung: *What just happened?

 

[AFTER DINNER]

 

Hwayoung and Ren sat down adn decided to watch a drama together, Ren decided on watching City Hunter even though he has seen it like a million times.

Hwayoung: "I really don't get why you want to watch this again. I mean I practically know all the lines of Lee Min Ho because of you." Hwayoung giggled.

Ren: "Well I think it's a great show and twice Goo Hara is really pretty."

Hwayoung rolled her eyes and stated, :" But she has a boyfriend remember. Junhyung from Beast." She tsked.

Ren: "But still, a man can dream can he!"

Hwayoung: "Aish.."

While watching it JR tiptoed into the itchen to find something to eat as he hadn;t had dinner. He then saw Hwayoung and Ren laughing and playing with eachother. 

JR: "I wish I could find someone like that." He said. 

Unfortunatly, what he said was alittle too loud and Hwayoung heard it.

Hwayoung: "Ohh JR! Come and join us! We are watching City Hunter. Come Come!"

JR didn;t want to but for some reason his feet forced him to come over. Next thing he knew he was sitting on the couch with Hwayoung and Ren watching a K-Drama.

Hwayoung: "Lee Min Ho looks hot with his side-fringe."

Ren and Hwayoung were gossiping throughout the show and talking about celebrities leaving JR all alone eating popcorn.

Ren: "JR! Who do you think is prettier? Goo Hara or Yooyoung from Hello Venus?"

Hwayoung: "Yooyoung is of course prettier, she''s cute."

Ren: "I'm starting to question your uality Hwayoung." Ren eyed her form toe up

Both of them pleaded and JR answered, "None of them are pretty."

This made Hwayoung and Ren;s heart sink, he ruined the fun, they wanted to try and get him to open up more by talking about girls or something but it was no use.

JR: "I...I...t..t..think Jessica from SNSD is.. p..prettier.."

Hwayoung: "Ohh jinjaa?? Well I guess you're right."

Next thing they all knew JR started opening up, askign wuestions and answering them.

 

REN's POV:

Wow! I never knew JR was like this, I mean he is a SISTAR Fan! Shame he doesn't like Hello Venus though T^T I think Alice is really cute >.< I can see something is up with him though, something is bugging him. I also found out his real name is Kim Jonghyun like SHINee's Jonghyun. LOL

Hwayoung seems really interested in him, everytime he would smile or say something, she would be stuck in this trance or something. Don't tell me.. she's falling for him already? OMG that would be nice I mean that way I know she has moven on from......

They do make a cute couple, I'm alittle jealous though. Hwayoung and I are the fashion couple, the cooking couple, the closest friends in the world! We are like peanut butter and jelly, like cookies and cream like Lady and Gaga.

I just hope she will move on....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who si this '....'??? Well stayed tuned for the next episode thingy of.... I just forgot the name of my story, hold on *scrolls up to forward... Having a Heart! <3

Ren: Hey Author-nim

Author: Yeah???

Ren: I know who it is... It;s *Muffled sounds

Author: Ren-ah! Don't spoil it for the netizens....

Ren: Ohh T^T Mianhe Author-nim Mianhe netizens *bows

Hwayoung: You do know I'm right here you know? STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!

Author and Ren; Mianhe Hwayoung *bow

Author: Hey you know it was Nickhun's birthday yesterday!

Ren: Jinja? Ohh Happy Birthday!

Author: Idiot I said yesterday! *hits Ren's head

Hwayoung: Yah! Author-nim don't hit Rennie~

Ren: Yeah Oww

Author: Why are you guys bossing me around I created you well not Ren but yeah!

Hwayoung: You made me? Eww you did it with appa! 

Ren: *Blech

Author: Aish... *rubs forehead I;m getting old

Ren: You're old! I'm getting wirnkles look! *points to forehead

Hwayoung: Ahh Rennie, thats just you squeezing your skin making it look like wrinkles

Ren; Ohh? Heheh Oops

Author: Anyways please comment cause that makes me more motivated! ^^

Ren: YEAH do it for author-nim! Hey Author? When do the other hyungs come in?

Author: Never 

Hwayoung: -.-

Ren: T^T Why not?

Author: Beeeecaauusseee I said soooooo

Ren: *hides in corner

Author: Nah jokes, Listen NETIZENS! OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED MOMENTARILY! So for now...

REN HWAYOUNG AND AUTHOR: Annyeong