Chapter 1- Newbie

Having A Heart

The departinf customers left with a smile on their faces and a stomach full of delicious cupcakes, they waved at Kim Hwayoung.

Hwayoung: "Annyeong! Have a nice day and please come again!" 

As soon as the door shut with a nice bell ring, Hwayoung turned around and gleefully skipped back behind the wooden counter. Business has been pretty good lately, with new and old customers coming in with an empty stomach.

It was 2pm and this was the time where not many customers would enter, it was nice to have a break from a hard days work. Hwayoung felt refershed and happy, she stretched her arms out wide yawning like a sloth.

Ren: "Yahh! Hwayoung! Come help me with the new batch!"

Hwayoung: "Okey Dokey!" 

Hwayoung walked into the back of Pledis Cafe and saw Ren, covered from ears to toes with flour while his soft, blonde hair was tied in a bun. His flawless skin and pink lips stood out even with plain flour covering him. Hwayoung loved Ren very much and thought he was pretty, but not like in that way.

Ren: "Can you take our the cupcakes from the oven."

Hwayoung: 'Dae" 

She  put on the cat like mittens and took out the freshly baked cupcakes out, they smelt like blueberries and the aroma was very sweet and warm. 

*Hmmm, this looks yummy! thought Hwayoung as she smiled, closing her eyes and savoured the moment.

Suddenly she felt the sweets being taken out of her grasp! She looked and saw that Ren had taken them away from he.

Hwayoung: "Ren!" she pouted

Ren: "Tsk Tsk! No Hwayoung! Don't eat them, there for the shop! Bad bad kitty!"

Hwayoung gave Ren a 'are-you'serious' look while he stood there.

Hwayoung: "Really? Kitty?"

Ren: "What? I think you like a kitty." ^^ Hehe

He pinched her cheeks and smiled. 

 

Unknown Person: "Annyeong! Is anyone there?"

A voice that has never been heard in this shop beamed, both workers were curios, a new customer maybe? Hwayoung then ran out to greet the new customer. She sweeped any dirt from her black a[ron which had a panda and a pink cupcake on it stating, 'Pledis Cafe'. She plastered a big smile and bowed at the gentleman.

Hwayoung: "Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Pledis Cafe! How may I help you?"

Perfectly said Hwayoung looked at the man, but he seemed awfully familiar.

Unknown man: "Really, Honey I'm hurt you know. Don;t you recognise me at all?"

How did this man know her name, but honey wa svery familiar. Then it hit her....

Hwayoung: "APPPAAAA!!!~~~" She beamed running to him and hugging him very tightly. It had been awhile since she last saw her father, he had been on a lot of business trips so never got to spend time with her. 

Father: "There she is, my little sweetheart. How have you been? Is everyone treating you fine? How is the cafe? Any people you owe money?"

Hwayoung: "Woah, calm down appa, one question at a time."

Father: "Ok, so is Ren treating you fine?"

Hwayoung: "Yup"

Then Ren popped out of the kitchen and greeted Hwayoung's father.

Ren: "Ohh Hello sir, how have you been?"

Father: "Very good thank you"

Hwayoung: "So appa... what brings you to Pledis Cafe?"

Father: "Well can't I spend itme with my little baby? And just wanted to see how the shop has been doing but I can already see it is doing fine under the wing of you darling."

Hwayoung felt proud, it was a way to 1) learn about business and 2) make her father proud

Father: "Umm, Hwayoung, I need to talk to you for a moment alone."

This was very suspicious of him to Hwayoung, she nodded then took him to out to the back where all the bins and rubbish was placed.

Hwayoung: "What is it?" Hwayoung grew curious and wondered why they needed to speak privately, normally they would always talk in the open not caring about what others would think of them. *A great father-daughter relationship Hwayoung thought.

Father: "Well, after going to Gangnam to tlak about expanding Plaque to a more wider range, I.. err.. well..."

hwayoung was ocnfused, she didn't undertsand what he was trying to explain.

Father: "How can I put it this way, there is something I need you to do for me."

Hwayoung: :Of course, what is it?"

Father: "There is something, well someone I met and I.. err... need you to lookafterhimwhileI'mona5monthstriptoAmerica." He asked very quickly.

Hwayoung: "What?"

Father: "I Need you to look after, someone while I go on a 5 month trip to America"

Hwayoung: "Uhhhh... I dunno appa, I mean I love oyu but babysitting?"

Father: "Just until he gets back on his feet, please Hwayoung." Attempting to use his fatherly aegyo he pleaded. Hwayoung loved her father very much, but taking care of someone? A male to be mroe specific!

Hwayoung: "Arrasso, I'll try but if he does something I will kick him out!"

Father: "Thank you princess, you are the greatest daughter any person could have!"

Her ftaher jumped and was delighted. 

Hwayoung: "Errhmm.. So when does he come?"

Father: I'll take him to your place after you close the shop okay? I'm sorry but I need to go soon."

Hwayoung: "Okey, bye appa! Love you!"

Father: "Love you too bye sweetheart!" He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead then departed to the airport.

*I wonder what this perosn is like? Hwayougn thought

She then went back into the shop and told Ren everything.

Ren: "Are you sure about this? Seems kinda dangerous."

Hwayoung: "Why are you saying this? You'll be there helping me"

Ren: "Yeah but still...."

Hwayoung: "Ren, you live with me for crying out loud!"

Ren: "Ohh yeahhH!! I knew that."

Hwayoung: "Pabo" She flicke dhim in the head and left him groaning. Hwayoungs flicks can be pretty instense, like Onew she can crack a walnut with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7pm and Hwayoung had just finished locking up the shop and her and Ren were on their way home. As they walked in front of their house they spotted a light int he living room on.

Hwayoung: "I guess his here." Hwayoung gulped, she seemed nervous about the new guy. What if he was a snob, what if he was rude or a creep... or worst of all what if he was a e????

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of the first chapter! ^^ Excuse for any mistakes as English is not my first prefered language! WIll update soon and please follow Nu'est and Pledis!

Can't wait for SEVENTEEN to debut though right? Ohh Hansol, Mingyu and Doyun look hawttt~~~!! *fangirling

Samuel is a cutie ( that's right I'm a pedo-noona hehe) LO/\E

 

Little cartoon for y'all to enjoy!

Ren: I want cupcakes! OMG HWAYOUGN WE SHOULD TOTALLY PAINT EACHOTHERS NAILS!!

Hwayoung: That would be soo fun! Let's go to my room! Got new colours and glitter stickers to add!

Author: C-c-can I come and paint nails *rubs fingers together

Ren: No! I want Hwayoung all to myself stop hogging her! *sticks tongue out

Hwayoung: Mianhe Hwayoung *Ren adn her run upstairs

Author: Yah Yah! Ohh T^T *hides in corner and draws circles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~