Special Day

Special Day [One-shot]

It’s a sunny morning; you woke up happily as the sunlight hit your face and the birds chirping outside. You sat up and stretched your arms while yawning. You smiled at yourself and went to the bathroom to do your daily routine.

After doing your stuffs, you went back to your room and saw your phone lit up. You took your phone and check who messaged you. You widen your eyes when you saw many messages from your friends, saying ‘happy birthday’ to you. But you ignored it all and just opened the five messages you like.

To: Jin Young

From: Jiyong Oppa

Happy Birthday Dongsaeng! Hope you have a nice day!

To: Jin Young

From: TOP Oppa

Hey! Happy Birthday, Jin Young! Take care!

To: Jin Young

From: Taeyang Oppa

Annyeong, Jin Young! Saengil Chukha Hamnida! Have a good day!

To: Jin Young

From: Daesung Oppa

Annyeong Haseyo Jin Youngie! Happy Birthday!

You smiled at these guys and replied them with a ‘Thank you’. You opened the last message you like and it’s from your cute boyfriend.

To: Jin Young

From: Seungri Oppa <3

Good morning Jagiya! Happy Birthday to my beautiful princess! I’m so happy for you, jagiya! I’ll come there as soon as I finish my schedule, so be prepared. I won’t tell what time I’m coming. =)) Saranghaeyoooo! ^.^

You chuckled at his cuteness and replied his text.

To: Seungri Oppa <3

From: Jin Young

Good morning Oppa! Thank you Oppa! Nado Saranghaeyoo! :*

You smiled and clicked send. You placed your phone on the top of your night stand and went to your wardrobe to look for better clothes. You took the dress you first saw and placed it to your bed. You went to the kitchen to make breakfast. You cooked Korean Rolled Omelet and happily ate it.

After you ate your breakfast, you went to the living room to watch some drama. You looked at your clock, 10:25. There still many hours for Seungri to finish his schedule. After some hours, you turned off the television and went to the bathroom to wash up.

You put on the dress you picked out and took your phone. No messages and you shrugged. You put your hair into one ponytail. You took your pouch that Seungri bought for you and placed your phone, keys and wallet. You walked to your living room and just sat, playing in your phone.

You didn’t notice the time, someone rang the doorbell. You immediately went to the door, almost tripping, you fixed your dress and hair before opening the door. “Jagiya!” He excitedly hugged you. You chuckled at him and let him come in, closing the door behind him. “I miss you jagiya!” Seungri said, grinning at you.

“Aigoo, you just went here yesterday.” You replied and he just chuckled. “Let’s go?” Seungri asked you and you frown. “Where?” You asked him. He smiled, “Its surprise.” Seungri responded with a smile. He led you to his car, you in the passenger seat and him, in the driver seat. You just let Seungri drive whenever he is taking you. Just being with him is okay.

 

As soon as Seungri stopped the car, you looked out in the window. Seungri went to your side and opened the door for you. You smiled as well as him. Seungri took you to cinema to watch some movie. “We’re going watch a movie?” You asked him looking at him.

Seungri nodded with a smile. “It’s not just a movie, but it’s a beautiful story!” Seungri told you still smiling. You laughed and nodded. “Let’s go!” Seungri led you the way and you can see that there’s no one in there.

“Why isn’t anyone here?” You questioned him, raising your eyebrows. “I rented the whole theater.” Seungri admitted which made you shocked. “You rented this whole?” You asked him, eyes widen. He nodded like a kid. “I want us to celebrate your birthday together. No fans and paparazzi, just the two of us.” He confessed looking down. You smiled at him and gently grab his chin to look up.

“Let’s celebrate together then, just the two of us.” You smiled at him; your sweet smile that made him fell in love with you. He smiled and held your hands while walking inside the theater. You both seated where you can watch the movie perfectly.

Seungri held your hands, entwine with yours while waiting for the movie to start. “Oppa, what is the title of the movie we will watch?” You asked, looking at him. He thought first and smiled at you. “Let’s just watch the movie, ne? We will know what the title later.” He answered with a smile. Even though his answer is weird, you just smiled and shrugged it off.

The lights turned off and the movie started. You frown when the movie didn’t start just like the other movies you watched, it was different. You looked at Seungri but his eyes are on the screen, you shrugged and looked in front. You’re shocked when you heard Seungri’s song ‘Magic’ playing as background music while your pictures together are in the screen.

A slide show! You thought as you continue to watch, not leaving your sight in the screen. The pictures started when you’re both still friends. You still remember how you met.

You were waiting for your turn to get your autograph; all of the VIPs were formed in a line, squealing and fan-girling over they’re bias. You just stood there silently, patiently waiting. You’re the type of girl who is calm, silent and shy.

When it’s already your turn, you took your Big Bang album and get their autograph, first G-Dragon until to Seungri. When Seungri is signing your Big Bang album, you took out your VVIP album. “Seungri-sshi, can you sign this too please?” You shyly said while handing him your VVIP album. He looked up meeting your eyes. You smiled at him, a sweet smile.

He smiled back, nervously. He didn’t know why but he suddenly felt nervous around you. He took the album to your hands, making your hands brushed with his. He felt his cheeks heat up and he bowed down to sign your album, so that no one will notice that he’s blushing over a fan. “What is your name?” He asked giving the album.

“Jin Young. Lee Jin Young.” You answered with your sweet smile. He nodded mindlessly and stared at you while walking. Daesung, who is beside him, nudge him and he came back in his senses. He looked at the next fan and he didn’t felt what he feel when you are around. It was all new to him.

After a week, Seungri can’t still get over you in his mind. He always sees you in his dreams. His hyungs are teasing him being in love. “Aigoo! Maknae is in love!” Jiyong sang as they went inside the practice room.

“Seungri is in love with whom?” A voice asked them and they already know who is it. “Sajangnim!” The five boys said in unison as they bowed. “So Seungri, who is this girl?” YG asked him sitting on the bench. “Her name is Jin Young!” TOP revealed for Seungri when he notice Seungri not saying anything. “Is she your friend?” YG questioned him.

Seungri looked down and shook his head. “She’s a fan. I suddenly feel nervous when she was around me. And I felt an unfamiliar vibration when our hands brushed with each other.” Seungri admitted while scratching the back of his neck. YG nodded.

After their discussion, Seungri went out for a walk and fresh air. He walked towards the park with his disguise, he saw many couples holding hands, elder couples walking, children playing and their parents waiting for them. He needed to forget about Jin Young. Just as he was trying to get her out of his head, he saw her walking while eating ice cream happily.

He smiled at the sight and you sat at the bench. He watched you eat your ice cream. You can feel someone’s eyes on you so you looked around and met his eyes. He widens his eyes when you met his eyes and he can feel his cheeks getting red at the contact.

He got his courage up and walked towards you, sitting on the bench where you are sitting at. He sat beside you but there’s an arm space in the middle. He smiled at you and you smiled back. From his smile, you can already tell who he is. “I think your disguise is not effective.” You said with a chuckle. Oh, you didn’t know what Seungri is feeling whenever he sees that smile of yours.

“Really?” He asked, hiding the tremble in his voice. Fortunately, he studied acting lessons for 2 years. You nodded with a smile on your face. He smiled at you. “Jin Young!” He called you, making you shocked. “You still remember my name?” You asked him, eyed wide.

He scratches the back of his neck and smiled while nodding. You find him cute and adorable doing that. “Let’s go to that café. I’m starving.” Seungri pointed at the café in front of the park. You smiled and nodded.

That’s how you got friends. After hanging out as friends multiple times, he introduced you to his hyungs.

“Annyeong Haseyo Jin Young!” The four guys greeted in unison with their smiles. You smiled back and bowed at them. They started teasing Seungri and you didn’t regret being their fan. Big Bang is really cute, adorable and funny in real life.

You smiled at them. They continued talking to you comfortably; well maybe Taeyang is still a bit shy.

The pictures are already when you officially together. You smiled at the pictures and the music background is now Seungri’s song ‘White Love’. You remember how you confessed to him instead of him.

“Ya! Oppa!” You shouted while waving at him. He smiled at you and walked towards you. “Jin Youngie!” He hugged you and you both chuckled. Big Bang just got from their world tour and you went to the airport to see them.

Even though Seungri is already tired, he insisted that you two will eat together leaving the other members. “But Oppa, the others also want to come.” You told him stopping him from walking. “Just leave them! They can eat without us!” Seungri responded while pushing you to walk. You pouted and just walked together.

You got in to the near café and ordered your foods. You both sat on the seat near the glass window and waited for your foods. You talked for a while before your foods arrived. You eat together, stories and laughter filled your table. “Jin Youngie! You need to eat more, you’re so skinny.” Seungri scolded you, giving you more food. “I’m fine, Oppa.” You said pouting cutely.

You were actually gone on a diet since you don’t want to look fat in front of Seungri. You also bought clothes to look good.

 After eating, you stayed for a while, talking freely. You started to hummed at the song playing at the café, it was Yoohoo by Secret.

‘I guess I love you, yoo-hoo
I only see you, yoo-hoo
I want to meet you as a lover and not a friend
Please look at me, yoo-hoo
I can’t take it anymore, yoo-hoo
More than yesterday, more than today, I will love you tomorrow, oh my love
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah
I just wanna be your love’

Seungri looked at you, carefully. You looked back at him raised eye brows, still humming the song. “Nothing.” Seungri said breaking the contact then shook his head. You sighed and looked down. “I want to meet you as a lover and not a friend.” You confessed to him still looking down.

Seungri stared at you. “You like me?” He asked you, being oblivious. “Yes. At first I only saw you as my friend; I only thought you are cute. But as the time pass, feelings started to develop.” You admitted now looking up to see his reaction. He was smiling from ear to ear. “I like you too!” Seungri revealed, holding your hand.

You didn’t expect him to like you back. You’re very happy that day as well as Seungri.

You are now smiling wide while reminiscing the past you had with Seungri. You didn’t notice how many pictures are in the movie but you just enjoy them. Suddenly, the pictures became videos. You laughed when you saw your friends greeting you ‘happy birthday’.

When you saw your eomma and appa in the video, tears started to form. “Jin Young, our daughter! Happy Birthday! Take care always! We love you! Seungri, don’t hurt our daughter!” Your parents stated and you both laughed when your parents warned Seungri.

Seungri heard you sniffing; he looked at you and put his arms around your shoulders and you. You both continued to watch. You laughed when s also greeted you; they’re really playful and funny.

Even his parents greeted you; you smiled at this. And finally, Seungri is on the screen fixing his sideburns while being cute. You laughed at his silliness and gently smacked him on his shoulders. Seungri laughed at you.

“Annyeong jagiya! Happy Birthday! Did you like my surprise? I hope you do! I’m not always with you because of my work. But don’t worry; when the time comes and if we’re already ready we’ll marry each other. I’ll work hard for you and for our future. Saranghaeyo!” Seungri ended his greeting with a kiss.

The movie ended and the lights . He smiled at you while standing up; he took out his hands in front of you. You smiled back and held his hands swinging slightly, while walking out of the theater. “Kamsahamnida Oppa!” You spoke breaking the silence between the both of you.

You linked your arms with his as you walked towards his car. “No problem jagiya, anything for you.” Seungri said kissing your forehead.


Hi Everyone! I hope you like this one-shot! Happy Birthday to me!!! Hahaha. Saranghaeyooooooo Everyone!!!