When your having a bad day..

Optional Bias One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter
(Bold - Bias) (Italic - You)   Things aren't going well as you expected. Despite having a mid-year break, your teachers probably thought that you all will be slacking and gave your whole class a pile of holiday home works. Deadlines for your coursework which you haven't yet to start, was in the middle of this break. Your plan on going back to your part-time job was cancelled because of school activities. Despite the ton of work you have to do, you gave yourself a day of a break just to ease out the tension and plan your schedule. This morning, your idol boyfriend had texted you to go out on a date. Taking back what he said a few hours after as they had a schedule. As an understanding girlfriend, you just accepted and decided to stay at home. Seems like after getting his "sorry I can't take you out later" message, things started going down the hill. You burned your breakfast while cooking them. Your kitchen sink was clogged and over flowing. You're entire iTunes library was magically erased when you were trying to sync. And the thought of doing all your homework was adding up to the pressure and you just broke down. It's was late in the afternoon. Realizing that the more you try to do something, it just ends up in a disaster. To avoid that, you just stay in bed. You were playing a game on your tablet when your boyfriend came in your apartment. You were so engrossed that you didn't hear him come in and even call out for your name.
"____-yah!" Your boyfriend calle
Please log in to read the full chapter