When you watch their latest MV

Optional Bias One Shot Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  (Bold - Bias)   (Italic - You)         "OMG!! It's finally out!" You squealed as you click on the thumbnail link on the screen.      Your boyfriend's group are releasing a special single this month as a thank you to the fans. Sadly for you, being a girlfriend of the main vocal, doesn't give you any special treatment. He almost gave in though after your endless aegyo.    After watching that 4.34 minutes of pure emotion and sadness of a video, you were practically in tears. His voice was perfect. The lyrics was so emotional. The blending of their voices was amazing. Even the the rapper's singing voice was great.Their acting was exceptionally great. Your boyfriend's scene where the camera zoomed in on him. He shed a couple of tears, which tugged your heart strings. In short, you were moved by it.     Not long after, your boyfriend came in from behind you. He called you out but you didn't look back. He started to get worry. He kneeled behind you and hugged you from behind. He felt your body deflated, finally releasing those tears.         "Jagi-yah, what's wrong?"     You were getting choked up and wasn't able to answer him properly. He started to get worry. He quickly grabbed a glass of water and asked you to take a sip. After a couple of minutes, you we're calmed.     "Can you tell me what happened?"     "You.. You m-might think its s-stupid" you stutter.     "I won't. Specially it made my Jagi cry. Now tell me, what's wrong?"    
Please log in to read the full chapter