R.O.D (Ride or die)

♔T.O.P & other Kpop Idols Fanfiction Compilation♔

Status: On-going

 

       

 

 

 

       3 years ago, Kwon Jiyong's twin brother Kwon Hyuk Soo, played by Lee Hyuk Soo, committed suicide  by driving his car off a cliff. Everyone thought he went insane, thinking all the assignments that was given to them by the YG company, an agent agency, drove Hyuk Soo crazy.

       Kwon Jiyong is the type of person who was blessed by the heavens for being so charming, charismatic, handsome and funny. He's the type of person you won't dare to resist, a bad boy that you can't resist. Kwon Jiyong loves women but after meeting one of his brother's friend, you, he falls deeply and madly in love and the feeling was mutual.

       But one day, out of the blue Kwon Jiyong turns stone cold and dumps you straight-forwardly and tells you to get away from him. You were dumbfounded as you felt like you were left in ruins so, you decided to leave that place and continue college somewhere far from that place and him. You didn't know that at that same day, Kwon Hyuk Soo dies.


       After 3 years of being a part, you found yourself being stalked by some sick killer/psychopath, who might be linked about Hyuk Soo's death. And then, there he was standing at your door, Kwon Jiyong coming in to the picture to save the day. You wanted him badly but there were still some trust issues that's why you didn't even dare to get close to him. But the only way for you to survive was to get close to him. Your only choice was to join forces with him or die.

 

 

If you are interested in this PLEASE DO click on the link below and it will take you there :)))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/669596/hallelujah-action-bigbang-romance--you-maxchangmin-gdragonandyou