☆彡 Meeting you was Fate ☆彡

♔T.O.P & other Kpop Idols Fanfiction Compilation♔

Status: On-going

This story isn't actually mine but you'll find out after you read the foreword of this story.

And this is the taste of HeaJung's story:

        Before they all went to bed they gave you the clothes they were all lending to you and they all went to bed but Seunghyun was the only who didn’t show up to you before going to bed. You felt very comfortable wearing Jiyong’s pants and Daesung’s shirt but it seems like you couldn’t sleep when you saw Seunghyun’s face. You sat down the couch as you looked around the dorm. After half an hour Seunghyun went out and grabbed some juice from the fridge so you went towards him.

‘Oppa… are you mad at me? Did I say something that made you mad?’ you asked as you looked up to him.

‘Ani...it’s not that…it’s just...’ he paused as he scratch his neck.

‘You’re worried?’ you smiled as he nodded. ‘Oppa komao for that but there’s no need to worry…I’ll be fine.’

‘You keep saying that but actually you’re not!’ he frowned as he looked away.

‘Oppa…’

You were shocked when he grabbed you and then suddenly hugged you to him. ‘_____-ah… Did you know how much I suffered after you called to me crying weakly. I thought something worst happen to you. If you just go back there I’ll just be worried…’ he whispered to your ears.

You hugged him back.  'Mianhae oppa for making you worry but I think I will be fine now.’

‘Why don’t you just stay here with us until your ajeossi gets you? I’ll talk to the guys about it I’m sure they’ll understand your situation.’ He suggested.

‘Oppa… I’ll just be a burden to you guys.’ You sighed.

He arms tightened around you. ‘You’re not a burden… you know you helped us around the house plus having you around makes me happy.’ He held your chin as he said those words.

His head lowered down as you close your eyes you felt your heart racing…

        When suddenly one of the doors opened, it startled you both so you moved away from Seunghyun. You two were both as red as a cherry when Daesung saw you.

‘Hyeong’ Daesung with a teasing voice. ‘Did something happen here? Or perhaps are you taking advantage of ____ while we were all sleeping?’

‘Ahh…a-ani… it’s a misunderstanding Daesung oppa!’ you stammered. ‘Seunghyun-oppa was just…just…’ you stammered but before you could finish Daesung put words on your mouth.

‘Was just trying to kiss you?’ Daesung smiled widely making his eyes disappear.

‘Yah! I…I…was not!’ Seunghyun looked at you then you were both redder. ‘I was here to give her my shirt’ then he put it on the table then said goodnight to you without looking as he walked inside the room.

 

If you are interested in this PLEASE DO click on the link below and it will take you there :)))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376625