We Finally Meet

My Feelings That Grow Like Bubbles

Manager POV

I rush through the lobby trying to avoid spilling my coffee. Oh great! I'm almost an hour late! I hope this girl won't act like a diva about this.  I take another look at her photo and scan the waiting lounge. An old lady taking a nap... two flight attendants chatting together... and oh! I smile as I spot a pretty young lady by the cardboard cutouts of MBLAQ from their recent promotions with the airport. Yes, that's her alright. She's exchanging skinship with the cutouts and taking selca as I approach. Somehow I doubt I'll be given a hard time about being late.

"Hyuna? Kim Hyuna?"

"Ne?"

"I'm you new manager."

Hyuna POV

I can feel my cheeks turning red as I greet my manager. How much did he see? Aigoo I'm such a pabo! I've embarrassed myself already. I hope I don't seem like a crazy fan.

"I see you've met your labelmates already." He says jokingly

"Yes," I say playing along. "I was hoping we could become closer, but they just kept shamelessly promoting themselves."

"Well I'm sorry to say this but, you'll have to do some promoting yourself soon. You have a schedule in an hour."

"Already? But I just got here!"

"I'm afraid so. You'll be going on a variety show for an interview."

I can tell there's no use arguing. I've gone from being under scheduled to over scheduled in just a day. Already I know... my new life is going to be different beyond my imagination.

End POV

.......................................................

"So Hyuna-ssi, I hear your experienced in dance, rap, and singing. Should people be watching out for this new triple threat?" The host asks

"Aigoo you praise me too much!" Hyuna says modestly

"Surely you have a lot of boyfriends."

"Anio. Ever since I was little I've been working hard to become an entertainer, so I haven't had the time."

"Tell us Hyuna, who is your ideal type?"

"I don't really have one."

"Well Is there anyone you like along the male idols?"

"Ah you're embarrassing me!" Hyuna cries cutely,looking away.

"Isn't there someone who makes your heart beat?"

"Well..."

"Come on, you can tell us."

"MBLAQ's Lee Joon."

 

Hyuna POV

I regretted the words as soon as I said them. Hyuna when will you stop embarrassing yourself? I need to start acting like a professional before If I want to be one. My manager walks up to me once the broadcast is finally over.

"Lee Joon huh?" He smirks, causing me to blush.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause a scandal"

"It's alright. It will only bring a little more interest in both of you." He says, looking more amused  than anything. "Now, if you're ready you can meet your fellow labelmates for yourself."

 

Lee Joon POV

The guys are sitting around our dorm, but it could easily be another planet. The usual dirty clothes and empty ramen cups piled here and there are gone, and the place actually looks halfway clean. My members and I are even dressed up. But strangest of all is the noise. There isn't any. Even our playful maknae is quiet as a mouse. I would be suspicious of that last fact under any other circumstances, but not today. We're all waiting for her.

"What do you thinks taking so long?" Seungho whispers. "Manager Hyung texted they were downstairs."

"It's only been 4 minutes" Cheondung whispers back.

I smile to myself. Only 4 minutes and she's turned my members into unrecognizable, yet well mannered, strangers. I can't wait to see what will happen once she actually gets here.

"Why are we whispering anyway?" I ask the others.

"Yeah," Mir says with a little laugh, "Are you guys afraid she'll run away if she sees your true selves?" But even he whispers as he says it.

I hear footsteps approaching and I hold my breath. Our manager walks in with a gorgeous girl behind him.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Hyuna." She says brightly, giving us a 90 degree bow. "Please take good care of me." She smiles at us.

Aigoo she's so cute when she smiles. I reach out to pinch her cheek but I stop myself in time. Lee Joon, what are you thinking? Unfortunately I'm still holding my arm out. Everyone is looking at me expectantly, but somehow I can't seem to do anything. After what seems like ages Hyuna breaks the silence,

"Are you going to do a magic trick oppa?"

Ah she called me oppa! "What? Um...uh...yes." I feel completely brain dead, I know she's teasing me but I go along anyway. "For my first trick I shall make myself disappear." I say and hurry off into the kitchen.

Aish Lee Joon! I shall make myself disappear? You couldn't come up with anything better than that? That was so lame. I can still hear her out there laughing at something Mir said. Even her laugh causes me to smile. Ahh get ahold of yourself! You need to quit thinking things like that.

Hyuna POV

It feels like I'm dreaming, being surrounded by so many handsome idols. Everyone is being so attentive to me. I don't know what to do. Cheondung and G.O. are arguing over who I should sit by, and Mir is telling me I look much prettier than Rain. Suddenly Seungho asks,

"Hyuna are you a fan of MBLAQ? Be honest, don't spare our feelings."

And I can't believe what I did next.

I lied.

 "Anio. I mean, I didn't know about you before. Now that I've met you though I know I'm already a fan."

Ah why did I lie to them? Would they feel uncomfortable if they realized I already knew all about them?

"Eotteokhae!?" Seungho shouts. "How could you guys forget to greet Hyuna properly? She doesn't even know us."

"Yah Hyung! You're the leader, Isn't it your job to remember that?" Cheondung protests.

"Lee Joon-ah! Get back in here so we can greet Hyuna as a group."

Lee Joon comes back into the living room looking cool and confident once again. What happened earlier I wonder? Does he find me strange? Or was he just nervous? It was actually kind of cute I think to myself. Oh stop it Hyuna, just think of them as your labelmates. y labelmates.......

"Hey Hyuna are you okay?" Lee Joon asks

"What?"

"You just fell asleep. Are you tired?" he asks

"Ne, I could use some sleep." I say looking at my manager and hoping he takes the hint. He doesn't.

"Manager-nim I think Hyuna needs to go and get some sleep." Lee Joon says coming to my rescue.

"Sure" Manager says before going back to his blackberry.

"...So shouldn't you take her home?"

"Home?" Our manager repeats. "Haven't I told you already?"

"Told us what?"

"Hyuna will be staying with you."

"But where will she sleep?"

................................................................

Another long chapter ^^ Thank you for your comments, It makes me so happy! What do you think will happen next? How do feel about the developments so far? Leave me comments please ~ =^.^=