Chapter 2

I Don't Want You

 

 

Sungjong traced the godly features of the man that was sleeping beside him.

 

Damn, the man was handsome but he was too gullible for his own good. He even called himself "L" last night and kept on muttering on how he will kill those people that touched his "angel" which is Sungjong himself. Too bad because Sungjong is not your typical little angel with his entire angelic feature and the likes but he is "a reincarnation of the devil" (as what Sungyeol dubbed him).

 

Sungjong snickered as he recalled the deal he had with L last night. What kind of man would ever pay a e with that amount of money? Well, that's what men and sometimes women get when they played with the red light district’s resident diva. A night filled with pleasure and lust but an empty wallet the day after.

 

Giving L a last glance, he gathered all his stuff and dialed Sungyeol’s number.

 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong, where are you?" Sungyeol yelled at the other line.

 

"Somewhere in NEVERLAND," The younger answered as he inspected his well-manicured nails.

 

"Don’t 'somewhere-in-neverland' me young man, you do not know how worried I was when I didn’t see you at the club last night," Sungyeol answered with an audible sigh. Truth is, he almost panicked when he saw his little devil being checked out by a handsome man that looked like a manga character.

 

"As if you’re that old to call me a young man." Sungjong has been this snappy towards the older when he was caught red-handed with being emotionally attached with one of his clients. The reason behind Sungjong’s sudden change of behavior was still unknown to him but lately all their petty arguments are getting on his nerves.

 

"Okay, okay, stop being a pesky little diva and tell me where you are so that I can fetch you already." The older man was greatly bothered with the attitude of his dongsaeng and turning on his fuse this early is not a good thing for his sanity.

 

"Downtown. . . at the motel where we usually do it with our clients," Sungjong answered nonchalantly. It was a common occurrence for Sungjong now to wake up in random hotels and houses and Sungyeol will always be there to fetch him. And that was pissing him off because the older man was too dense to care for Sungjong’s unrequited emotion towards him.

 

"I’ll wait for you outside." With that the diva ended the call as he returned to the room to collect the money L promised him. Seeing that his client was still drooling in his sleep which is a great turn off for Sungjong, the diva quietly searched for L’s wallet.

"Woahhh. . . this man is really loaded," Sungjong exclaimed as he saw the bills and cards that his client had. Taking out the right amount of money from L’s wallet, of course (though his work is lowly and whatever people called it, the diva still has his pride and dignity when it comes to payments). He could not bring himself to steal something from someone despite of the fact that a certain someone stole his innocence.

 

After writing a note for L, Sungjong exited the room with the thought in mind that that will be his first and last encounter with L.

 

Yet he regretted nothing.