Chapter 1

I Don't Want You

 

Hello readers!

We are currently experiencing communication and schedule issues, so this chapter is (unfortunately) written completely by me. -_____-;;

I have tried my best, but in the near future, RhayisRhay & I will work cooperatively to make an outstanding chapter!

Until then, here is your long-awaited Chapter 1! I hope I don't fail anyone's expectations. . .

~kpopcllo

 


 

Myungsoo pulled out his phone and called Sunggyu for the 30th time.

After seven consecutive rings, a groggy voice finally answered with a weak "Hello?"

"Kim Sunggyu, why weren't you answering you phone?" Myungsoo screamed.

"Yah," he replied, speech slurred. "Even when I'm having a hangover, I'm still your hyung. Now, Woohyun's sober, and we're both in his car. But he can't find you. Where are you?!" Sunggyu asked.

"That's the problem. I have no freaking idea," Myungsoo honestly replied, sighing.

"Then. How. The. . Are we supposed to help you?!" Sunggyu yelled. "Get your outside and find the name of a place or at least a street name."

"Fine. I'll text you," Myungsoo said before hanging up.

Frustrated and uncomfortable with his dirty clothes, he awkwardly shuffled outside of the hotel room and into an elevator.

Unfortuantely, many people gave him strange looks, but he calmly brushed it off.

He quickly got outside, but he stumbled, covering his eyes from the sudden change in lighting. It was so freaking bright today.

When he finally recovered, Myungsoo became confused at all of the red and pink lighting up and down the street.

Then he realized:

He was in the redlight district.

Also known as the or prositute district.

Oh no.

If Sunggyu or Woohyun hyung find out that I'm here, they'll never let me live it down. I gotta get out of here before I text them, Myungsoo thought, blindly running in any direction.

"Hey, handsome," a male voice said behind him.

"Oh, I'm not gay," Myungsoo said, whirling around to the voice.

He cocked his head and smiled. "I didn't say anything. Name's Sungyeol. Now, need a lift?" he asked, nodding toward his shiny gold sports car.

Myungsoo weighed his options. Choice A, amble around to exit this forbidden lane and hope to get lucky, or Choice B, get in a car with a stranger that may or may not help you.

He sighed, relunctantly getting into the passenger seat. "Take me to the nightclub on Woollim Street."

"No, no, no," he said, gesturing to the rear. "I'm picking up my friend first. He sits up front. You can get your -scented self into the backseat. Anyway, what's your name?"

Myungsoo blushed, thinking about his blank memories of last night, and calmly entered the car, answering with a brisk "Myungsoo."

The two waited for about five minutes, one in the backseat of the car and the other on the hood of the car, when Sungyeol ran up to guy and pointed to his car.

The guy was small, pale, and almost skinny, but he had the diva-ish look on his face when he came closer to the vehicle.

Both entered the car and Sungyeol started the car.

"Myungsoo, meet my friend, Sungjong," Sungyeol said, glancing at the mirror.

"Hello, Sungjong," Myungsoo said politely, but at his voice, Sungjong tensed and slowly turned around. Recognition flashed in the other's eyes, but Myungsoo just blinked, leaning forward to get a closer look at Sungjong's face.

"Umm. . . do I know you?" he asked.

Sungjong just shook his head and coughed awkwardly. "Sorry. You just. . . reminded me of someone. Not really important."

"Oh," Myungsoo said, leaning back.

Sungjong turned back around to face the front, and in rigid silence they made it to the nightclub.

Myungsoo got out and bowed to the pair. "Thanks for the ride, Sungyeol. Nice meeting you, Sungjong," he said, before entering the club.

Sungyeol noticed Sungjong's stiff silence and rushed to get to their shared apartment.

He locked the doors and rolled up the windows. Then he turned to Sungjong.

"Alright. Spill. Why were you so nervous around Myungsoo?" he demanded.

Sungjong just looked at his feet. "He was last night's client. He paid $3500."

Sungyeol whistled. "Dang, I could use a guy like him. I got less than $1000 last night, and I met up with four different guys!"

Sungjong just shook his head. "Let's just go home. I don't want to talk about him."

Sungyeol shrugged. "Fine."