Ending

"Minwoo, I can't see you.. it's all dark.. what is happening?"

Ending 1: "Min? Min-aah.. Min?" Minwoo walked into the apartment of mine as I sat on the couch, almost fallen asleep. "Are you awake honey?" he asked me and I nodded. "Come next to me Minwoo." I told him and sighed a little. He kissed my cheek quickly but instead of a smile, I stayed in my cold expression. "Oh, is something wrong?" He asked and kissed my neck but I pushed him away: "Stop that." I said seriously and he opened his eyes widely. "What's wrong Min? don't you like my kisses?" - "It's not that. I just want you.. to take all the money from the surgery and give it back to the members and spend it to a nice company or something." I told him honestly. "But.. Min.. Didn't you want to.." - "It's too expensive. i don't want to use all your money. What if I die huh? Then you used all your and the other boys money.. also the fans money.. for what? For nothing." I sighed and stood up, walked to the kitchen and filled a glass full of water.

"I also want you to leave me." I said cold. Minwoo stuttered: "L-Leave you? No, why?" he asked all out of sudden. "Find a real woman." - "You ARE a real woman." he stood up and came closer. "I love you Min.. why do you act like this huh? .. why?" He slightly sobbed, I heard his sob and his stuttering voice. "I love you too but.. how can we do that?" - "Like we used to do.." - "Yah.. Minwoo.. don't you want to find another woman?" I asked without an answer to his last question. "Damn no Min!" - "No.. Minwoo. We can't continue this. I can't. I can't wait until you come to visit me once in a while. i always have to stay at home because I don't know when you're going to visit me.. because I am so scared that.. If I go out, that you will be here, waiting for me.. I just.." I stopped my sentence and started crying. "Shh.. Min." he said and hugged me carefully. "Do you know how beautiful you are? Do you know how pretty your character is? I love you for all this.. You were the one who pleased me to not leave you.. I still won't.. understand?" he muttered and I nodded.

"Min? .. have you ever been loved?" he asked me stuttering. "Have been loved? What do you mean by that?" - "." Minwoo muttered and I started shaking. ".. Oh.. Ah Minwoo." I said a bit unsure about that and lowered my head. "You haven't, right?" Minwoo asked and I nodded. "Well honey, we need to change that." He grinned and kissed my lips gently. i couldn't help but continued kissing until I feld his cold hand moving underneath my shirt. "Yah.. do you really need to expose my s for your own sake?" I giggled a little but Minwoo just said: "I love every single part of you.. there's nothing to be ashamed of ha.. also.. they're beautiful.." then he laughed a little because he stared at that area a little longer than he should. "Ah just continue!" I slapped his a little and let him love me all night long.

As I stood up at the morning, I felt that my bod was still from last night and I tried to escape from Minwoo's arms. "Oh.. good morning." I heard a tired voice saying. "Oh.. morning." I mumbled and Minwoo stood up, took his shorts and walked in front of me. "Should I help you with your clothes?" he asked and I nodded smiling: "I have no ides where you threw the clothes to so.. yes, that would be a big help. But.. Minwoo?" I asked him. "Eh?" - "Can I go for a walk after I have my clothes on? Stay at home ha.. I want to get some fresh air." I said smiling and Minwoo grinned: "Alright honey, alright." But..

As I stood up and took my jacket on, I took my white stick and walked out. As soon as I closed the door, I threw it away and walked to the street where I had my accident before. Unluckily Minwoo saw that I threw it away so he followed me - He followed me without a noise and he was far away. I walked confident and reached the street.

I just walked on the street without caring for anything as I suddenly felt that my body got weak until I didn't feel anything anymore. I honestly wanted exatctly that to happen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Minwoo yelled and ran to the street. "NOO DAMN NO!" He yelled even louder and stopped at the street. His face was filled with tears but he couldn't walk on the street. My body was destroyed from a heavy truck that drove over me without caring. Blood was everywhere and Minwoo collapsed in front of the street. A moment of sadness and anger built up in his body. He took out the little package he had with him and opened it. "You were supposed to marry me.." he mumbled and looked at the bloodfilled street.