How it happened..

"Minwoo, I can't see you.. it's all dark.. what is happening?"

"Min-ah... Yah.. are you okay?" Minwoo stuttered as he lied on the street. He coughed strongly and looked around. The car drove against me, even if I was in right to go over the street, it got fast and faster. I was walking over the street, seeing that car coming from the left and stopped walking because I was so shocked. Minwoo tried to help me to escape as he saw me walking on the street but failed and got also involved into the accident. "MIN!!! MIN! OH MY GOD!" he stood up in hurry as he saw my face covered in blood. "MIN CAN YOU HEAR ME?" he kneeled down as I jsut caughed heavily: "I can't see anything." I murmured and tried to reach out for Minwoo's hand. "Youe eyes.. they're covered with blood. DAMN PEOPLE CALL AN AMBULANCE; DON'T JUST STARE AROUND!" Minwoo yelled at the people around us, the driver drove away pretty quickly to not have to pay anything. "YAH, !" Minwoo stood up and looked behind the driver. "Minwoo.. Minwoo-yah.." I mumbled and he kneeled down again. "Shh.. Everything will be okay... everything will be good.. it's okay.. keep calm." - "Do you have wounds Minwoo?" - "Shh don't care about me, I am fine." Minwoo said even if his forehead and cheek was covered with blood as well. "I am good.." he continued mumbling in tears and placed his hand on my cheek. "I love you." Minwoo my cheek as he said that and placed his hed on my chest: "Everything will be alright.." - "I believe that as well Minwoo.. I believe you." I said and felt a harsh pain on my eyes.

The ambulance came as fast as possible and had to seperate us because I was having a worse problem than him. "Min.. Listen.. Whatever happens. I am always in your heart, ok?" Minwoo said and kissed my forehead gently before I was brought into the helicopter.....

I moved a little when I woke up and noticed something. I couldn't see anything. "Is it night?" I whispered to myself and tried to find light as I heard a sobbing person next to me. "Yah, who is there?" I asked, tried to stand up and felt a hand touching mine. "It's me.." Minwoo said within a sob and I started smiling: "You shocked me. Why didn't you turn on the light?" - "No need to, it's 1pm and the sun shines." Minwoo replied cold. "S-Sun? Yah why.." - "Min.. you're blind." Minwoo continued sobbing after that proud said sentence. "B-Blind? How can that be? I mean.. Oh.." I fell down on my bed and set there in front of Minwoo. "You also have a bandage on Min.. Your eyes were filled with glass and such as the car crashed into us." he tried to explain and I was breathing heavily. "Minwoo that can't be!" I started yelling what made him cry even more. "I can't help it ha..! I tried to save you. I failed.." he became quiet and I stood up, tried to figure out where he was and sat down on his lap, hugged him lovely. "D-Don't leave me.." I pleased him while a tear was falling down on my cheek. "I will take care of myself to look pretty for you okay? Y-You can help me. J-Just don't leave me." I stuttered in tears and I felt his arms hugging mine even tighter. "I won't honey.. I will stay with you." Minwoo said honestly.

Time was passing really fast and it has been 2 years since the accident passed through our lives. It was horrible to live like that because a lot of communication types fell away. I barely couldn't use a phone since I didn't see the buttons of it, I couldn't text other people, i couldn't see their answer. The pain grew and grew. Minwoo was busy a lot of times. We used to talk over phone or text each other but how could we do it like this? He visited me every week once when he was free, sometimes two times. Boyfriend fans were really shocked as Minwoo announced he has a girlfriend for almost 3 years now, but they were even more shocked as they heard his story about me: "Well she's my girlfriend, Min. i have a lot of pictures from her." he said and he showed a picture from me into the camera before I was blind. It was a weekly idol episiode, everyone was making noises like "Whoa, so pretty!" but then he switched to another picture of me with my white stick in ma hand and sunglasses on: "That's how she looks now." - "Oh, what's that in her hand?" One man asked and Minwoo became quiet: "Well, She was involved into the accident with me two years ago. I didn't want to let know anyone about that so we all kept quiet. I was actually trying to save her as the car on the street drove faster and faster but I failed and the glass from the car flew into her eyes and.." Minwoo sulked a little and tears came up: "And those pieces made her blind. We all were really shocked by those news because I had less worse wounds as she had even if I was in front of her and closer to the car. We can't communicate well so I visit her as often as I can. It's so sad that she can't live with us in our dorm." Minwoo continued and broke down into tears. Everyone was caring for him.

"Can I say something?" Minwoo pleased in tears and the MC's nodded. "I have an official bank account where I save my money for a surgery. The members are helping me a lot with that but we need to look back to our own lives and can't spend everything we have. I just please you guys to donate a little bit for my girlfriends surgery. I will post the account this evening on our Cafe. Thanks to everyone." Minwoo smiled a little and wished away his tears.