Chapter 2

The Greatest Gift

Minah's POV

It's been about 4 months since I found I was pregnant. Everything was going great, Taemin has been a great help ever since... Staying up with me when I can't sleep, dealing with my cravings and mood swings and the god damn morning sickness. I still hate you!!!

He was over the moon when he heard, he can't wait to be a dad. His been a real help with planning the nursery too.

Today, I'm about 20 weeks pregnant, and we are to find out the gender of the baby. I want to be a boy and Taemin wants it to be a girl. I really hope it's a boy.

Right I'm with Taemin in the clinic, getting the ultrasound done.

"So are you ready to find out the gender?" she asked excitedly.

I glanced at Taemin and nodded.

This is it.

"You are having a... GIRL!!!" she cheered.

"Really! Oh!My!God!" i said, tears falling. I looked over at Taemin to see him in tears too.

It may not be a boy, but I'm extremely happy either way!\

 

Taemin's POV

When we found it was a girl, i was so happy. My little princess is going to be the cutest baby EVER! We immediately went shopping for baby things after the appointment. The stuff is so cute.

Looking into her eyes, i can tell she happy. She had a sparkle in her eyes when we looked through all the stuff.

I can't wait to see my princess!