Final

The Greatest Gift

Minah's POV

The last few months of my pregnancy were the best! Taemin and I are so excited to see our little girl! We worked so hard on her nursery, all the hard work paied off. I am 8 and a half months pregnant, so I haven't been able to do much lately. Taemin wouldn't let me do anything, chores, cooking, etc. He did it all without a complaint. His the best boyfriend ever! 

I'm in the bathroom getting dressed, when i feel a sudden gush of water in between my legs. crap!

"TAEMIN!!!" I yelled, then I collapsed to the ground clutching my stomach when a jolt of extreme pain went through me. HOLY , IT HURTS LIKE A !!!!!!!!!

 

Taemin's POV 

I was downstairs in the living room watching tv when...

"TAEMIN!!!" I heard from upstairs along with a loud thud. What the hell?!

I quickly dashed up stairs to our room.

"Minah where are you?!" I yelled

"I'm the bathro- AHHH!!!." i heard her yell. I opened the door to find her sitting on the floor, clutching her stomach, panting and sweating, then i noticed then puddle of water at her feet. Oh my god!

I immediately picked her up bridal style and dashed towards the car. Off to the hospital we go!

The whole ride to the hospital was so scary, seeing her screaming and crying in pain was horrible, knowing that there was nothing I could do except having my hand squished to death, I'm certain she broke it at one point, but it doesn't compare to pain.

When we arrived at the hospital, the nurses quickly brought her to the delivery room and told us it was time. This is it! It's time to see my baby girl!! 

 

Minah's POV 

it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay, Ms. Kim on my count want you start pushing, okay?" she said. I nodded and started pushing. it was the most painful experience of my life. DEAR GOD HELP ME NOW!

Soon the room went silent and the cries of a baby field the room. She's finally here. As soon as they put her on my chest I tears starts to blur my vision, she was so beautiful.

I looked over at Taemin, and sure enough he was in tears too. Soon all the nurses and doctors left and it was just me, Taemin and our baby girl.

"So, what do you want to name her?" i asked him. He was holding her in his arms and I can tell his thinking of the perfect name.

"How about Hana?" he said.

"I love it." i said. 

He smiled and put her in her cot for the night and came sat next to me. 

"I love you." he said and gave me a kiss.

"I love you too." i replied.

Everything was now perfect and i couldn't ask for a greater gift.

She is the greatest gift to ever be giving to us.