KirbylovesToto

☪ wolf graphics 「feat. EXO」 → CLOSED; NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

 

Poster Link | Background Link

Story Link

Bang Yong Guk, age 26, was the well known Special Detective in Seoul, South Korea. His skill was very well known. There was no single crime that he had never solved. The best of the best, that he was. Until a killer had challenged him, a killer who went by the name: “Zelo” He thought this would be easy just like his other assignments, especially when he had learned that Zelo was only 16 years old. But what he thought was wrong. For Zelo was more than what everybody had thought. More so, Zelo was what everybody had never thought. Yong Guk was determined to catch this young killer. But what would he discover as he track him down? What would he learn by a killer who, sometimes, was in doubt if he really was Zelo? They had a connection that he never expected. And that connection could either build him or destroy him.

KoreanPop's Comments:

Really I didn't think this was too hard for me. Since in the summary it said something about you know a city I added it in the poster, how ironic, and edited it by making the poster animated. I was planning on letting it be just a png, not moving, but my mind had a mind of its own so... it came out like this. I hope this is alright. Like I said earlier, I am not the best in dark posters.