MysticPearl

☪ wolf graphics 「feat. EXO」 → CLOSED; NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

 

Poster Link | Background Link

Story Link

In this world, there is nothing called a coincidence only a Hitsuzen. The People you meet may have hidden layers of characters, will you be able to break down those walls and discover the hidden truths of those around you? It's time to take your chose your pathway, no more depressing days where your shippings don’t end up with who you want them to end up with. Play the right cards and you may end up where you want to be. This is EXO’s Interactive Dating Game – Judgement first sight. Ok, so overall you’re a trainee at Hell also known as SM entertainment. It’s been over a year now and you’ve still haven’t been use to the long training house (because we all know were lazy inside). Your childhood friend Kris is with you too along with others who you haven’t yet met such as, Sehun the cheeky one, Luhan the innocent one, Tao the intimidating one, Kai that popular kid and sadly the “Nice Guy”, Chanyeol. But not everyone will take away their clone away first.

KoreanPop's Comments:

Sorry about your poster being in so late, I got held up and this is all I can come up with ^^ It looks crappy to me. But it should satisfy your taste right? *crickets chirp* ^_^'' You can request again if you want or for a redo.