Lavender Rose

hydrangea.

A Lavender Rose symbolizes love at first sight, which was exactly what happened with Sehun.
 

Oh Sehun was a clumsy, awkward, hopeless new student at Seiyon University. He was already 15 minutes late to his first class, and he couldn't even find the classroom yet. He had wandered aimlessly around, but there was nobody in sight he could even ask. Was everybody here so strict about following the time? If so, he already knew he was screwed. Being constantly lost was one of his specialties. He did it on a regular basis. 

Suddenly, he spots a figure walking in front of him. He pondered whether to call out, or just approach the guy, but he goes for the latter. Walking as quickly as he could in the school hallway, Sehun eventually found himself just a little behind the guy. 

"Hey," Sehun said, trying to walk at the same pace as the guy. "Can you help me?" 

Kim Jongin gave no response.  

Sehun tried again, "Uhm, hello?" 

He frowned, before realizing why. Jongin had earphones plugged in, the wires just hidden inside the back of his school blazer. Sehun tapped his shoulder, and sure enough, Jongin turns around. 

Jongin pulled one earbud off, "Yeah?" He asked, clearly surprised at the new face before him. 

"Finally, I've been trying to get your attention in awhile," Sehun huffed. He extended his hand, "Hi, my name is Sehun, and I'm lost. You're the first person I saw in 15 minutes." 

Jongin stared at the extended hand, before pointedly ignoring it. "Jongin. And I don't do hand shakes, but I could help you out. What room?" 

"Room 415," Sehun stated, awkwardly pulling his hand back. Right, who does handshakes anymore? 

"Oh, you're in the same class as me!" Jongin pointed over to a classroom just three doors away. "Great, I can tell Mr.Kim I was showing you around so I'm late. What was your name again, new kid?" 

Sehun frowned, "It's Sehun. And wouldn't that be lying?" 

"I showed you around, didn't I?" 

"Yes, but technically--" 

"Look, you're gonna be spending the rest of the year with me, do you really want to get on my bad side?" Jongin said with a smirk, raising his eyebrows. 

The expression made Sehun frown some more. Being a new kid was already tough. Having someone ready to pick on you will make things worst. He could already hear the word Thehun ringing in his ears. 

"Alright, fine, I'll agree with your lie. I still don't approve of it tho, but it's the most I can do since I was the one who asked for your help to begin with," Sehun stated matter-of-factly, nodding as if agreeing with what he just said completely. 

Jongin rolled his eyes, "Geez, you're just like L..." He started, then caught himself. He paused, before turning his heels, "Let's go, new kid." 

Sehun followed behind him obediently, and they entered Room 415 together.



"Kim Jongin! You are late, again!" The teacher all but screamed the moment the door opened. "You know what this means, Jongin, unless you have a good expla--" 

Jongin cut him off, "I do actually. I showed the new kid around." He stepped back, and shoved Sehun forward. "His name is Sehun." 

Mr.Kim wrinkled his nose, looking down on his table- most likely at the student list- then back up at the two by the door. 

"Alright, you're excused. Mr. Oh, next time, you can wait till lunch before being toured," He said in a curt manner. "Jongin, sit down. Mr. Oh, introduce yourself to the class then take a seat." 

As Jongin made his way to the far back, Sehun stood in front. His heart was pounding at all the eyes on him, and he hoped his lisp won't show. It always did when he was nervous. 

"H-hi, my name is Oh Th.. Theh.." Sehun felt his face flush, noticing some students cracking a smile already, "Oh Thehun. Nice to meet you all." He said the rest in a rush and walked quickly to the nearest empty seat, ears red from embarassment. 

"What did he say his name was? Thehun?" 

"Didn't Jongin say Sehun?" 

"Cut him some slack, he was probably nervous." 

"I think it's cute though." 

"You think everything's cute." 

"Oh, right." 

Sehun tried to drown out the whispers he was hearing but couldn't. He sighed, mentally hitting himself, before looking at his surroundings. Sitting to his left was a guy who was obviously sleeping, the one infront of him was way too tall for him to even see the board, and the one to his right was...

Perfect.

-

Sehun's here~ 
I got a poster today too, I love it! ♥ 
Thank you to subscribers! Hope you like this :)