Yes!

It's me!

The driver was curious why there were girls in the car. Changjo explained that you and him were in a relationship the thought *WHAT!!* came into your mind. As you were about to correct him your sister agreed with Changjo. The driver dropped the three of you in front of a tall building. Changjo opened the door for you and your sister and then speeded in front of you and led you to one door in the centre of the building. There was only one door. He opened it and you saw Five more beautiful men. They all stared at you then stared at you sister. One of them asked Changjo 'How was your walk in the park?''Oh shut Ricky!' Changjo responded Rudely. Other one of them said 'It must have been fun, But why are they here?' Changjo looked at the both of you. And said The older one is my girlfriend and that is her sister. They looked at you and grinned, Changjo grabbed your wrist and brought into his room. It was oddly clean and organize nothing like that when you were kids. Changjo told you 'Will you be my girlfriend?' You thought *What this boy, I loved him since grade 5!!' You replied 'Yes!! Now what you told everyone isn't a lie!' He nodded and you went to hug him but he went to hug you  and your lips touched his. He didn't stop the kiss neither did you.