Who?

It's me!

 

Your visit to the park was with your little sister. You brought your sketch book and your IPhone 4S. Your sister raced to the playground equipment you went up on a hill were you could still see your sister. You plugged in your earphones the song *'No more perfume on you'* was playing and you took your sketch book out and started to draw. 
You looked to see your sister and she was playing with a dog but you didn't see anyone there. 'Hey!' A voice came from beside you turned to see who it was because his voice was unfamiliar.You saw someone so handsome 'Changjo, look!' Your sister shouted you thought *Changjo?* Changjo raced down the hill to his dog and your sister. He handed her a toy for his dog to fetch. She threw the toy and continued to play with his dog. He ran up the hill back to you and said'Don't you remember me?_______ you have bad memory we stopped talking to each other for three years and you forget me!?? Rude much!' You looked at him again not thinking that he was handsome you shouted 'Jonghyun! Choi Jonghyun it has been a long time.' He looked at you and said 'You don't have to call me Jonghyun just call me Changjo.' You looked at him, Your sister screamed and ran up hill with Changjo's dog. You looked down to see what it was and you saw a bunch of girls shouted 'I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!' Changjo gave his dog to your sister and grabbed both of yours and your sister's hand and start to run. As you were running a car stopped and Changjo pushed you both in the car.