Chapter 2

The World Where We Were Separated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun walked home instead of taking the usual taxi. He was still thinking about what had happened between him, Yesung and his manager. He took slow but little steps. Is this a coincidence? He thought. What Yuri told him what Seohyun told her, this must be a coincidence of some sort. Her having a dream about Kyuhyun leaving. I won’t bother going then, he thought straight away without any problems.

Kyuhyun grabbed out his phone and dialled a number, placing the phone on his right ear waiting for the person to answer it. “Yeobseoyo?” the person asked.

“Siwon-shi?”

“Ah Kyuhyun! Long-time no see. Why call me at this time?”

“Are you busy?”

“No, not at all. But I will be around…8:00 because I’ve got a date with Tiffany,”

“We’ll make this quick. Meet me at the park; you know which one I’m talking about,”

Kyuhyun waited at the bench of the park. The same park that he found Seohyun, those memories was so clear for him that he remembered it like it was yesterday. He sat down checking his watch looking at the time he only has an hour until Siwon has to go to his date.

He sighed heavily, worrying about what happened at the café minutes ago. That Yesung wanted him to audition at SM Entertainment. Kyuhyun didn’t want it though, especially leaving Seohyun behind.

“Where is he?” Kyuhyun asked himself. Tapping the waiting finger on his lap, Siwon normally takes his time if he was going to meet someone besides Tiffany.

Kyuhyun couldn’t wait any longer; he grabbed out his phone and started texting Siwon’s number. “Aish Siwon, usually you’re the one that waits for Me.” he mumbled impatiently as he finished and sent his text to him.

“Waiting for someone?” he heard someone say. Kyuhyun turned as he was shocked to see the person he was looking at.

“Leeteuk?” he mumbled for the man to hear it. No it can’t be him, Leeteuk was killed by Minho during high school, he thought.

“Leeteuk?” the man pointed at himself. “I think you’re mistaking me for someone else. I’m not ‘Leeteuk’. The man then sat next to Kyuhyun on the bench. Kyuhyun turned away slowly feeling confused yet shocked.

“Well, is it this Leeteuk guy you’re waiting for eh?” the man asked him.

“Actually I’m waiting for someone else?” Kyuhyun replied.

“Then why were you shocked when you saw me? Is Leeteuk an old rival or something?” the man started to question him. Kyuhyun took a big sigh. He really didn’t want to talk about it again, even to a stranger.

“Actually, Leeteuk is my deceased high school friend.” Kyuhyun slowly answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter