Chapter 1

The World Where We Were Separated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun, you’re late again,” Taemin crossed his arms as he stares at Kyuhyun entering the café. “You’re 15 minutes late, again,”

“Mianhae, it won’t happen again, promise,”

“Sure? You said that the last 10 times yet you don’t keep your promise,” Taemin raises his voice a little to be more menacing. Taemin became the manager of the store now because of his hard work and because of his boss felt sorry for him when Onew transplanted his heart for Sungjong.

“I promise for sure,” Kyuhyun bowed at him for apologies. Taemin just sighed at his answer.

“Well, this is your last warning and I mean it this time,” Taemin said as he returned to work. “Oh and there’s already customers waiting, go serve them,” Taemin ordered Kyuhyun like a boss. Kyuhyun only replied with a sighed and got straight to work. He really wishes that work would end straight away so he can see Seohyun again. He would rather be with Seohyun than work, but Yuri complained and won forcing him to work while she looks after Seohyun.

“Kyu, table 2 is waiting for their order,” Sungjong yelled to Kyuhyun.

“I’m getting there,” Kyuhyun sighed again. “Why did I even choose this job again?” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself.

“When will he be here Yuri?” Seohyun already missed him, she would miss him every day when he’s away from work or when he’s gone for more than 10 minutes. She couldn’t know how long it would take; she wouldn’t know what the time is now. The fact she still wants to see the world that Kyuhyun promised her, she has been waiting patiently.

“He won’t be that long just wait a little minute,” Yuri was rushing to make lunch for Seohyun. She never thought Seohyun would be attached to Kyuhyun like a baby and its mother. Even if Yuri was with her longer than him, Seohyun would prefer Kyuhyun around. “Kyuhyun, when will you propose to her?” Yuri mumbled under her breath.

“Yuri?” Seohyun mumbled. Yuri turned to her seeing Seohyun’s face with a tear drop.

“Gwenchana? Seohyun?” She rushed to her giving her a hug for comfort.

“Can I ask you something?” she mumbled again.

“Is this about Kyuhyun?” Yuri pulled out of the hug and placed both hands on Seohyun’s shoulder looking at her face to face. Seohyun nodded.

The late afternoon came, the cafe was closed. Everyone left except Taemin, Sungjong and Kyuhyun who was still cleaning up. Kyuhyun was wiping down tables; Sungjong was stacking chairs and Taemin who was counting up the money. “Gee the café is getting popular ever since Kyuhyun-shi worked here,” Taemin broke the silence.

“Maybe because he’s handsome,” Sungjong admitted as he finished the last stack. “And he’s really kind,”

“Not really, since he keeps breaking everyone girls’ heart,” Taemin added. He looked at Kyuhyun who wasn’t really paying much attention at all. “Kyuhyun-shi, you can go early. We’ll handle the rest,”

“Kamsahaminda,” Kyuhyun and went to his the staff room to change.

Knock~ Knock~

Kyuhyun was waiting outside Yuri’s house. He was really urging to see Seohyun again. He really misses her smiles.

Footstep

Footstep

Door handle twisting and the door open.

“Kyuhyun, come on in. Seohyun really needs a hug right now.” Yuri grabs Kyuhyun’s wrist yanking him in the house. He already saw Seohyun lying on the couch sleeping peacefully. He tipped-toed his way to surprise her but Yuri stopped him with her words.

“I wouldn’t do it if I were you,” Kyuhyun froze. He turned around seeing Yuri cross her arms seriously. He was confused the fact that he didn’t know what she meant by ‘I wouldn’t do it if I were you,’

“Wae?”

“Because... she just needs time to re-think,” that moment she stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter