a fools only tears

I'll Support You, Even I Hate Your Goal.

 

 

tumblr_loa1lhSmgu1qiedko.jpg
 
‘Passengers to Singapore with a plane ticket 1ASBN28379 please enter the plane, once again passengers to Singapore with a plane ticket 1ASBN28379 please enter the plane, Final call for passengers to Singapore with a plane ticket 1ASBN28379 please enter the plane’
 
 
Goodbye…
 
Number that you are calling has been shut down, leave a message or close the phone 
 
‘Huh?’ Jiyong checks his phone,’Aissh’ He dials your number again, But it still fails. ’Aishhhh’ He scratches his head, and goes to the car and drives to your apartment, and knocks at your door.
‘[your name]?’
 
He continues to knock,
 
‘[Your name]? Are you awake?”
 
Aissh, where is she…
 
Excuse me Sir, are you looking for someone?’ Someone pokes Jiyong’s shoulder.
 
‘Oh, I’m sorry but this apartment is already empty since yesterday, I think the person who lived here left yesterday in the dawn’
 
‘W-whatt?!’ Jiyong is shocked.’Ahh mianhae, Thank you.’
 
‘Sure’
 
‘Ahh, wait!’
 
‘Mm?’
 
‘Do you know where the person who lives in this room went?’
 
‘I don’t know, but I think she went to another country. She was on her way to the airport…”
 
‘W-what?!, Okay, Thank you’
 
Where did she go! And why she didn’t  tell me anything? Jiyong is shocked, worried, angry [your name].. You are really driving me crazy… But he rushes to the car, hoping he’d still be able to see you.
 
 -------
 
This is it. You think before boarding the plane.
Goodbye.
Jiyong arrived at airport and searched for you, He was worried, he can’t think anything, He doesn’t know what to feel or think other than he doesn’t want to lose you. But he had no idea what this feeling was – love for a sister? Or… as a girl? Aish, this is not the time to think like this.
 
‘[Your name] Where are you?!’ He scream.
 
People suddenly broke into whispers as soon as he shouts. Jiyong did it on impulse. Forget the fans putting on their video cameras/camera phones or the people talking in whispers. He needed you.
 
‘[YOUR NAME]! WHERE ARE YOU!’ Jiyong screams. ‘PLEASE!’
 
--
 
Your heart skips a beat, you think you heard your name being called out somewhere. Although impossible, you can’t help but think about— ‘J-jiyong?’ You stop. ’There’s no way Jiyong would be here. I’m just imagining, maybe Jiyong is with Eunju right now in school… not here. You sigh, and take a deep breath. You pull out your iPod and call yourself deaf to the world as soon as you blast the music.
 
 --
 
 
Jiyong pulls out his phone and enters your phone number, but its no use. Your phone is off.’[Your name]..’ He whispers to the phone. He is confused, Why you do this to mehe thinks. He runs to his car, and drives fast to Seung hyun’s house. He drives very fast, He’s crying. He arrived at Seung hyun’s house, and bangs the door.
 
‘HYUNG!!!’ He bangs the door.
 
‘W-what? Wait wait..’ Seung hyun opens the door. ’What happened and why are you-- ?’
 
‘[Your name]!’ Jiyong sighs, ‘S-she.. SHE WENT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY and I-I don’t know where, She didn’t even tell me! I don’t know where is she. Hyung do you know anything? O-or—‘
 
‘Jiyong, calm down, maybe she just wanted to take a break from all this…”
 
‘What do you mean I have to calm down? Are you crazy? She is important and I love her and—‘
 
‘I know, she is important to me too. Did you already call her?’
 
‘Yes, but her phone is off.’
 
‘Then how did you know she go to another country?’
 
‘One of her friends in her apartment said that she went to the airport and the house is empty.”
 
‘W-what? So she really did go? Where?”
 
‘I DON’T KNOW!, Aish, you’re not helping!’
 
‘Well let’s go to her apartment again? And check maybe there’s some clue? Or?’
 
‘Yeah, Let’s go’
 
Jiyong and Seung hyun drive to your apartment.
 
‘Empty right?’
 
‘Y-yeah.’
 
‘Excuse me, are you Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seung hyun?’
‘Yeah, I’m Jiyong, and he is Seung hyun, why?’
 
‘[Your name] wanted me to give this to you. She said she’s fine… and the rest is in the letter.”
 
‘W-what? What is this? A box?’
 
‘Just open it, I gotta go’
 
‘WAIT!’ Jiyong takes a hold of the man’s shirt.
 
‘Yes?’
 
‘Where is she?’ Do you know?”
 
‘No, I don’t know, and even I know I’ll never say it to you.’
 
‘What do you mean?’
 
 ‘No, I’m just one of [Your name]’s friends, this is best for her. I’m so tired of seeing her get hurt and I’m sure it’s because of you two. Maybe one of you, but I know it’s you two.
 
Seung hyun and Jiyong froze.
 
‘Now, I gotta go, I hope you really takes thing into consideration and let her be. She needs it more than anything.”
 
And he leaves.
 
Jiyong and Seunghyun stare each other.
 
‘Let’s open it?’ Seung hyun stare at Jiyong.
 
‘Y-yeah.’
 
‘W-wait! There’s a paper on the box!’
 
Jiyong takes the paper and open it.
 
To Jiyong and Seunghyun,
 
 
 
-----To be continued part 8
sorry to keeps you guys waiting to long:) Enjoy reading! And comments are really appreciated.:)!