Goodbye

I'll Support You, Even I Hate Your Goal.

'Oh my God ! N-noo! This can’t happen!’Jiyong screams’No [Your name] will never do this, that means..that means I-im hurting her all this time’

 
Jiyong could not believe his eyes ’This is definetly [Your name]’s handwriting,OMO what i should i wait for , she’ll—‘ He stop, take his phone from the pocket and dial Seunhyun ‘HYUNNGGG! [Your name]! [Your name]! It’s in trouble!!’
 
‘What? What do you mean?’
 
 ‘No time for explanation,She’ll do something stupid now! Now we’ll meet in her home! We gotta fast! B-before it’s too late!!!’ Jiyong hungs up and runs as fast as he can to your house-
 
 No [your name] don’t do this.. Don’t ever do something stupid! You know i love you too..
 
Jiyong keeps running
 
--
 
This is the time’ you whisper ‘...Bye Jiyong..Seung hyun..i love you all’ you take a cutter  and begin to cut it from left.. tears coming from your eyes
 
Goodbye world
 
BANGGGGGGGGGGGGG
 
‘YA! [YOUR NAME]! OPEN THE DOOR!’ You hear loud bangs on your door. You stop. ‘YA! [YOUR NAME] DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID!’
 
That voice is familiar.. you become to think.. S-seung hyun?? Jiyong? How could he know?
 
‘Oh, forgot she give me spare key before, where is it’ Jiyong search it behind his pocket ‘There is it’ Ji open the door
 
You can’t move.. Your hand is bleeding and there are tears in your eyes. You hear your door open and you freeze in your spot.
 
 ‘YOU! YOU!’ Jiyong runs to you, pulling the cutter away from your hand and thowing it away. ‘DON’T BE SO STUPID!!’ He hugging you tight.
 
Seunghyun just gasp and stare you in the eyes.
 
‘J-jiyong? Seunghyun?’You say it weakly
 
Jiyong hold your hands ‘What is this?’ He say it between tears
 
‘How can you do this?’ Jiyong say it disbelief. He take your hand and kisses it ’Don’t you ever.. ever do this again’ Tears coming from his eyes ‘You’re  important to me..’ He’s crying? Well you NEVER see him crying before. And Jiyong stands up, grabs a banddage and wraps it around your wrist.You could feel his tears on your bandage.’You’re not going anywhere tonight,and I will stay here.’Jiyong says it with his coldness, with a tinge or worry. Seung hyun gets all the sharp objects on the table and throws it out the window.
 
You smile weakly.
 
‘J-jiyong?’
 
‘Mmm?’
 
‘Y-you can leave’
 
‘Never.’
 
‘Don’t worry,I’ll never do anything stupid. Just forget what I did before.Anyway Seung hyun will stay here and—‘
 
‘You want Seung hyun to take care of you?’
 
‘No I don’t mean that—‘
 
‘Well so don’t say anything me and hyung are gonna stay here tonight.’
 
‘But what about Eunju?’
‘Shh—[Your name] You are more important than anyone.’
 
What? You can’t help..This is really a dream.
 
Then Seung hyun picks you up and lays you on the bed.
 
‘W-whoaa’
 
‘Now you get some rest, we’ll cook dinner, now go sleep.’ Seung hyun say it with his low voice. And whispers to your ears ‘Don’t do anything stupid.’
 
--
 
‘How can you know that?’ Seung hyun curiously ask to Jiyong
 
‘Know what?’
 
‘S-she..wants to—‘
 
‘Oh..’ Jiyong hands Seunghyun your diary “...here.”
 
‘D-diary??!’ ‘
 
‘Yea..’
 
‘Well, you already know everything?.’
 
‘Yea..I still don’t believe this..I’m hurting her all the time..’
 
‘Yes you are, so what do you think about [Your name]?
 
‘I don’t know..’
 
 --
 
 
You feel something warm in your face Who is it And you open your eyes, You suprise, It’s him, the love of your life.. Jiyong.
 
‘[Your name] dinner is ready..’
 
You jump of shock, This is really real life?
 
Then suddenly RINGGGGGGGG
 
. You think. Disturbing my dream
 
‘Hello?’ Jiyong picks up the phone
 
‘Eunju? Oh, I’m sorry I can’t..I’ll make up to you later— What? I’m selfish? You’re selfish! Fine! –‘ and hung up
 
‘What did she say?”
 
‘Nothing special’
 
‘How can You do that to your girlfriend?’
 
‘I don’t care’ He hold your hands ’Now this is more important.’
 
 
After eating dinner, Jiyong, you and Seung hyun sleep on your room, Jiyong cuddles you and Seung hyun sleeps next to Jiyong.
 
Then suddenly a BANGGGGG wakes you up.
 
Who could be this late...
 
‘E-eunju?’
 
You are greeted by a slap.
 
‘HOW COULD YOU!!’
 
‘Whaatt?!!’
 
That’s when the boys wake up.
 
‘What’s going on here’ Jiyong open and rubs his eyes E-eunju?’
 
‘HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER YOU’ and her hands raise for slapping you again but Jiyong catches it.
 
‘You don’t know anything,’
 
‘WHAT ?OH SO NOW YOU DEFEND HER!’
 
‘No I’m not, I’m telling the truth.”
 
Then Eunju looks at you ‘[YOUR NAME]! I THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS! HOW DARE YOU?’
 
Friends? Wait what? Friends? I never said that You just sigh and look down.
 
‘YOU ARE A ! YOU TAKE JIYONG FROM ME PUT YOUR FAKE FACE LOOKING INNOCENT LIKE THAT!’
 
What?
 
‘YA! EUNJU STOP IT!’ Jiyong says angrily
 
Tears fall from your eyes. She’s right.I’m a . I’m a . I took Jiyong from her. You blame yourself.
 
‘Well, I’m sorry about that, now Jiyong you go out from my room and finish Your problem with Eunju, I’m so tired I want to sleep’ You push Jiyong, Eunju and Seunghyun out and lock your door.
‘YA! [YOUR NAME] open the door!’ Seung hyun bangs on your door ‘Why i should go out too?’
 
‘I’m okay!! I just want to be alone!!’
 
“Don’t do anything stupid then,”
 
Ah sure I’ve had enough .I’m sick of all of this, if I  can’t kill my self, I’ll just get out from this life ando to another country so that no one can find me. Either Jiyong, Seung hyun— EVERYONE
 
If I go this morning, nobody will know.
 
You buy a ticket to Singapore This gonna be great I’ll leave tomorrow morning and maybe when they all wake up, you'll be gone.
 
 
Goodbye.”