Thank you

Protecting the Icy Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanmi yah!! Wake up!!" Chunji said and shook you.

"What now oppa? Don't tell me there's another party again? Impossible!" you whined as you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"No, not a party. But we're going out!" Chunji said excitedly.

"Aish. I'd rather stay at home." you said and laid back to bed.

"Aniya! Wake up or do you want me to use the old method?" Chunji smirked as he slowly headed to your bathroom. You heard the bathroom's door opened, so you quickly got up.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." you whined in defeat.

"Good girl." he smirked and ruffled your hair. "Now go get ready. I'll be waiting for you downstair." Chunji said and left.

You took about 15 minutes to get ready and went downstair for breakfast. You saw Chunji and Changjo were having breakfast together and Changjo was all dressed up.

"Why is he all dressed up? I thought if I go with you, he doesn't have to come along?" you asked as you pointed to Changjo.

"Chanmi, HE has a name. And I forgot to tell you earlier, we're going to hangout with Teen Top." Chunji explained.

"What?" you gasped. "But I don't even know them." you muttered.

"But you know Byunghyun and Changhyun, right?" Chunji asked and you nodded.

"So, you only don't know Niel and Minsoo hyung. And you can get to know them once we hangout." Chunji said.

"But oppa-" you was about to protest, but Chunji cut you.

"Aww. Come on, Chanmi yah~ Let's have some fun together." Chunji said with aegyo. You tried to hide your smile but failed. "Arasso." you replied. Changjo chuckled at you two. He thought you would be the type who hate aegyo, but you couldn't resist Chunji's aegyo.

♚♚♚

You went to Hongdae with Teen Top. You just walked around, checked things out and chatting. You got along quite well with Teen Top, because they're all friendly. You don't really want to make new friends, but you try to for your brother. Then you spotted a Hello Kitty coffee shop.

"Oppa, you go ahead first. I want to buy something to drink. I'll catch up with you later." you told Chunji.

"Okay. Jonghyun! Can you accompany her?" Chunji asked.

"No. It's fine, I'll go by myself." you said.

"It's alright. I'll go with you." Changjo said. So, you went into the coffee shop with him. As you ordered, you heard a familiar voice.

"Chanmi?" that person said in surprised. You turned around to see the person you hated the most.

"Hah! It's really you. It's nice to see you here." he smirked. You just glared and ignored him. Changjo just starred blankly at you two. He didn't know what happened.

"What's with the attitude, huh? Don't tell me you haven't get over me yet." he grab your arm and turned you around.

"Let. Go." you said sternly as you gave him a cold look.

"Cold much? You've changed, huh?" he said as he kept on holding your arm.

"Yes, I've changed. I don't wanna waste time with you. Now let go!" you said and try to get his hand of your arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter