Chapter 7

Protecting the Icy Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still at the party

After finished eating, you got bored and wanted to go home. You whispered to Chunji. "Oppa, can we go home now?" Chunji looked around and saw your appa was still chatting with other people.

"Seems like appa is still busy." he whispered back to you.

"Can we go early? We don't even come together at the first place." Chunji noticed that you were really bored, so he agreed.

"Alright, then. You go first. I'll just go with appa later." Chunji whispered to you, then turned to Chanjo.

"Jonghyun ah~ You can drive, right? Take my car and drive Chanmi home. I'll come with appa later." Chunji said and Changjo nodded.

"Neh, hyung." he replied and gave his car key to Changjo. You and Changjo bid goodbye to Teen Top and left. You felt uncomfortable for wearing heels. You usually wore ones whenever you went to a party, but you hated it and never getting used to it. As you were walking, you tripped. But thanks to Changjo's fast reflex, he caught you by your waist.

"Be careful." he whispered. You felt chills runs down your spine, because while he whispered, you could feel his breathe brush against your ear. You gain your balance and shoved his hands away from your waist.

"Gomawo." you muttured and quickly walked away from him. You felt uneasy, being so close to him. Changjo chuckled at your reaction, then followed you to the parking lot. There's still a lot that I have to find out about her. But what was Byunghun hyung trying to say earlier? Is it the same as what Chanhee hyung told me to find out by myself? That she was different before? Changjo thought.

When you got into the car, you took off your heels and sighed. You hated party and heels.

"What's with the sigh?" Changjo asked. You looked at him in curiousity. Changjo was quite talkative, but ever since he knew that you don't like talking, he barely talked to you first and just kept quiet around you. Changjo noticed that you were quiet and turned to look at you.

"Uhm.. It's nothing. Just keep quiet and look at the road." you replied when you saw he was looking at you. You don't really trust Changjo in driving, because he hasn't got a driving license yet. But Chunji told you that he was a good driver, he hasn't got a driver lesson was because he was still underage. But still, you don't fully trust Changjo yet.

"Don't worry. Even though I haven't got a driver license yet, but I'm good at driving." Changjo said as if he could read your mind. You didn't reply back. Changjo tried to start a conversation again.

"Anyway, Byunghun hyung said that you were bright and cheerful before. Chanhee hyung once told me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter