Prologue ~The Beginning~ [WARNING IT'S SHORT.]

Hidden Warriors

   Most people got to choose the way one wanted to live throughout his or her life. She, however, did not get the choice. Before she even knew who she really was, the type of life she had to live was already rooted onto her, like a curse.

           She was born in Gangnam, in a rich family, which appeared to be an ordinary high class family. Their life was luxurious, a huge mansion, elitist parties to attend, extravagant gowns and jewelry in the house everyday, and the collection would grow larger each day. However one thing kept the 'normal' Hwang family different.

            

 

          In the 50's, there was such a story about Gangnam, no one ever knew if it was true, unless you were the family of someone who was part of the story. There used to be a gang member of the gang 'Bak', who at first used to be a gang member to save his family and money, whom later killed the original boss. The young and new gang leader then cleaned up every single street in Gangnam, buying all the real estates. Instead of killing any renters, nor hurting them in any way, what the leader did was to demand fee for his monthly rent. Buying more profits and growing his collections of real estates, the leader gained more money. One day, he even cooperated with the police whom he had threatened not to report him in any way. He allowed them to do what they were supposed to do, and suddenly stopped all illegal activities within Gangnam. All the stories say everyone was surprised that the gang leader turned over a leaf. However, she knew that her grandfather had not turn over a leaf. He just went under the eyes watching.

He ended the era of gangs, and started the era of mafia. Yes, now, her family was the Hwang Mafia Family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         "Aphrodite! What's wrong?"

Taken aback, she breathed in sharply, turning her head back to see whom slapped her back lightly yet playfully. No other than 'Hunny Bunny' she was, the one who was trusted the most in her gang. 

"Still coming up with a plan to overthrow the mafia era?" 

She smiled, the adorable vampire tooth that sometimes made her shudder of a chill behind Aphrodite showing slightly between her lips.

"Yes... I can't think of anything much..."

She scratched her head, smiling as she tried to hide her hurt face from the thoughts of the past. HunnyBunny leaned up to Aphrodite. 

"You really okay? Don't you need to talk to someone?" She asked, with a worried countenance on her face. 

Aphrodite shook her head, smiling apologetically before she strolled away with her back to Hunny. Now was not the time to talk. She had to organize everything that happened to her to start off before she would tell her story to the other members. 

 

         Aphrodite strolled, to her own room, before shutting the door behind her. Oblivious of what would happen, with the worried faces of the other gang members on the other side of the center of their headquarter, and one smirk that had formed on one's lips.